@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Eeeek, no problem!!! I actually didn’t draw this XD I used an AI portrait generation program on the landscape setting. I tweaked some genes (ok, settings like trees etc XD) but I think it came out really well! Awww, I’m so happy to hear you’ll hang it up!!! 😉 <3333
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j I tried to do Ayleth… XD I couldn’t get the beauty mark on her face, but eh, here she is.

-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hold on- I made Aldova for you a while ago but forgot to post it!! What am I doing?!?!? XD

-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl Aaaaaaaa, np girl!! I’m so so so happy you liked it!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I loved making him!!!! Ofc, share this on everything and anything you want!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am so happy you liked it!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you! I was happy to have made it for you!! ❤️
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m I forgot that I did this one a while back! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get birch trees in it though 🙁 I hope that this still looks somewhat like what you pictured!

-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Right?!?!? It’s super cool!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey, so pretty sure this didn’t end up posting the first time I tried to ;-; also nice new profile pic Lexi!
Hello to everyone in the character chat! 😀
Soooo, I’m reviving an old romance WIP for a short story comp (that’s due soon and i’ve been procrastinating ;-;) and I’ve changed up the characters a little bittttt *singsongy voice* Ik i’ve pr…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Prologue! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I think it’s awesome! I am actually really interested in seeing where this story goes. I’m already wanting to learn about Corvina! Tell me more! Is she the puppeted villain? This is very well worded, I could see it clearly from her perspective. Keep it up! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello to everyone in the character chat! 😀
Soooo, I’m reviving an old romance WIP for a short story comp (that’s due soon and i’ve been procrastinating ;-;) and I’ve changed up the characters a little bittttt *singsongy voice* Ik i’ve probably posted about this WIP somewhere on KP but wHO CARES!
*coughs
Anyways… the cast!
Kaizuke: Messy…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon It’s true!! That’s one of my favourite lines from the whole series (along with “I’M THE NUT!!!” I finished The Atlantis Complex last night XD)
Yeah, same here! I actually haven’t gotten all the way through the book yet; but I’m really liking the weirdness so far 😂
Lol, it is one of the BEST books I’ve ever read. Definitely tell…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 @hallie-jean Sure! 🙂 I’ll do your guys’ charries. <3
-
Kads replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl of course!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you! On it!
@issawriter7 *shudders* Yeah, I’m going to redo Colin. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon I know! I just love the line where Holly’s like “great now there are two child geniuses” and Minerva’s just like “GENII”. XD She could’ve been a really great character.
Yesss, try it! With black olives though, they’re much less sour (and veryyyy good on pizza 🍕😋).
Haha, I know!! They always make the endings all weird. I’ve act…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 I think I kinda butchered Colin. I’d like the chance to be able to try again. XD I know I can do better than that and am just getting started with it anyways. Sorry again. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 K, so I tried to do Colin. It coulda been better, but I tried. XD I couldn’t get the hair to be very brown, and it looks like he’s kinda sunburnt, but eh. XD I hope you still semi like it at least though. I’m pasting a link so you can tinker with it if you want.
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @gracie-j @writerlexi1216 The program is called Artbreeder! I’ll set to work on y’all’s charries and landscapes! Just a note, they do take me a bit of time to make, but with descriptions I should be able to do it. Thanks, all of you!! 😀
- Load More

