@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic An amazing story idea pops into your head: What do you do? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm Ahh… this is a fun topic. I usually, if it’s a random idea but I’m not overly interested in it, will write it down (like @gracie-j said) as a one sentence thingy in my notebook. If it’s something GOOD that I like and wanna explore more, I’ll probably turn it into a short story because heaven knows I have way too many novels on the…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic An amazing story idea pops into your head: What do you do? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
Ugh, my reply isn’t showing up >:C Let’s try this again.
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oop, forgot to log yesterday 😛 My word count was somewhere around ~3300. 😀 I’ve been writing SO MUCH because of CWW!
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 5 months ago
@sparksaraabbott11 Hihi Spark! How’s it going? <3 I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award blog tag! Here's the link to my post if you want to learn more:
The Sunshine Blogger Award -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams It’s fine, haha! XD uGh yEs hE’s a bEaUtIfuL bOy ;w; HAHAHA yes comfortably edgy is funfun XD
LOLOL i’m sorry but it had to happen ;-; oh goodness i’m gonna miss that arrogant jerkface- *sniffles*
Ahaha, no problem! I loved writing it out 😀 Haha, he might be 😉 Wellll… fave food… probably rice and kimchi (traditional Korean…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 I was doing a cww thing with you and just finished; 1004 more words!!!! Today I wrote 4,041 words in total— WOW! And I am so happy that you finished your novel!!!! 💕💕💕
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 @lewillliams @not-sure-who-else-I-was-sprinting-with-oof clocking out with 1977 words, I went for about 3 hours, haha. Today I got over 3k done!!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 sure! I’m sprinting rn with about 600 words to go until 60k on first draft ❤️
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, I really appreciate it haha! Hoping CWW will help motivate me. <3
@mkfairygirl AWESOME! I’m on Forks. 😛
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres @issawriter7 Hey! Are you guys doing CWW this year? I signed up and I’m on Forks!🍴
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Just did a sprint for CWW and ended up with 1,059 words! I’m pretty proud since I’ve been unmotivated as of late, haha.
-
Kads and
Elizabeth are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic superfun charrie development sheet that i made! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h Sure!! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic superfun charrie development sheet that i made! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook I have surname and name pairings if that would help, or I can send all the names (they could work for first or last)!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 @issawriter7 Been writing for a couple hours now, so officially signing off with 1,126 words. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Awesome! Sounds good 👍💕
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Just saw this now… I’m writing rn, is it ok if we do it now? 😉
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@anyone Wanna sprint at :30 or something? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic superfun charrie development sheet that i made! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook I can try helping with that if you want! (Sorry for jumping in here XD) I’ve got a seven page character name list if that would help…
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams @nova21 Signing off with 2060 words! I’ve actually been super unmotivated lately so this was a great first step in the right direction… haha. Thank you guys for sprinting with me! <3
- Load More

@scripter-of-kingdoms thanks! <3