@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@anatra23  I finally finished! I’m sorry it took so long, I’ve had a crazy couple weeks moving to a different town. I hope you like her!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Kyo! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hello! Welcome to kingdom pen! I’m LoopyLin. I like coming up up with a bunch of different kinds of stories, but mostly magical fantasy or sci-fi. I intend for several of my story ideas to end up being animated series or comics.
That’s really cool that you’re working on a story with your brother. What is your character Folit…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@anatra23 She sounds really pretty, I’d love to draw her. 😁 What time period is she from?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
Loopy started the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Hello people 🙃 I have nothing to do right now (except homework, but that’s not gonna happen) so do any of you have characters you want to see drawn? I can do traditional or digital art and a cartoony or semi-realistic style. I’ll show some example art once I figure out how.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Lol so many questions. Good luck answering those and welcome to Kingdom Pen!😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@ava-blue Don’t shoot! 😦🔫
1. Loki, obviously
2. Why wait? Do it for this year’s yearbook 😈
3. BoSsY hAs a MiDDle nAmE?!? Ummmm *scrolls through old texts* Idk. Bernice.
4. Lol I don’t know. I wanna create animated tv shows as previously stated, but I also want to write and publish books and comics, sell art, make and sell jewel…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@starshiness Thanks!💕 Good luck finishing your novel! I know I’m no expert on finishing things  😬😅
@whalekeeper I love that story idea! It sounds like very a fantastical world especially with the flying whale. 😍🐋 Â Mel is a rambunctious, imaginative 9-12 year old only child. Also, Sebastian is an awesome name and fits that personality per…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@whalekeeper *gasp* Someone else who wants to do animating! 😍Same, I’ve literally only ever done one animation before and it wasn’t that great, definitely need practice. Though, I think most animated tv show creators have a team of animators and they just do the directing and writing, idk. 🤷♀️
Currently I’ve been working on a comedy about two b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@starshiness I have a lot of stories but I’m still not sure what format each will go into (short story, novel, etc.) A couple of my stories I would like to turn into animated shows so I will need to learn how to write screenplays. I’m hoping Kingdom Pen will help encourage me to actually get my ideas on paper. What kind of writing do you usu…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia  Yay! I like random questions 🙃
1. Probably CS Lewis. That’s probably a pretty generic answer, but based of his writing he seems really interesting to talk to.
2. Climb Mt. Everest because I could go just a few feet up before turning around and I’d have still technically climbed it.
3. I have many, many story ideas, but I ha…[Read more]
-
Loopy started the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hi! I’m new on here. I like writing mostly fantasy stories, but I have a few sci-fi stories as well. I’m mostly interested in writing for animated series. I’m excited to talk with you guys and read your stories!💕
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 4 years ago
-
Kads and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 4 years, 5 months ago -
Kads's profile was updated 4 years, 10 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Legend of Zelda Fan Club in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel Hi!! I’m so sorry I’ve been dead on KP… *cries* Oh, my, I’ve really been ghosting the forum, eh? I’m so sorry! Please forgive me. I’m so busy lately that I just don’t have so much time for KP anymore. (Sorry in advance if I reply late to you ever again 😅)
Oooo, yes, I LOVE Zelda games!! Thanks for tagging me!
Hmm.. I…[Read more]
-
Kads changed their profile picture 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Kads and
Trahia the Minstrel are now friends 4 years, 12 months ago - Load More

MEL ASDFGHJKL 😍😍
I don’t think I’ve seen that one finished yet, she’s SO CUTE AHH