@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@ava-blue Oh thanks! I just rewrote the whole thing 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Eddie
The group began their chase. The sisters soon were running a few yards ahead. They were fast, but after turning a few corners, they lost sight of Dante. Eddie turned one more corner, and skidded to a halt in front of a pair of feet that definitely did not belong to Dante. She slowly looked up. Scales. Wings.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
No! Kp ate my post! 😭😤
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sorry I haven’t been on much! I’ve had a ridiculous amount of schoolwork to catch up on.😣 You can write for my characters if you’re ever waiting too long, I wouldn’t mind. I have a bit of time to rp now though! But you might live in a later time zone…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h your charrie can totally join our group! Our characters are currently in a chase scene, kinda. There are only four (or five?) in the group rn.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Dante
Dante scrambled to his feet and looked around him. It took him a moment to register that he was no longer in a ship and that his captors were nowhere to be seen.
He was free! Well, mostly free. He looked down at his wrists which were still handcuffed together. He huffed and looked around him once again for something to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
ok here’s Dante!😁 He’s cocky, mischievous, and thrives off of chaos. I drew him looking a lot more villainous than I intended, but he’s more of an anti-hero. He loves playing with fire, which makes sense because he’s fire proof (to a degree) and he’s from a volcanic planet. I don’t really have much of a backstory for him because…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Wait… sorry why is this not working… @ava-blue
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@avablue Ava! Come meet my cousin!
@theloonyone Hi! You finally got on! Welcome to KP. Hope ya like it as much as I do. 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sorry I haven’t been on! I had a busy weekend. 😣 I had time to check KP, but not really write anything.
Eddie
“So…who is that guy?”
“Dante Tucker.” Ellie spoke up, causing Zayne and Eddie to look behind them.
“Wanted in five districts for theft and arson. Strengths: agility, fire proof. Weaknesses: arrogance, large bodies o…[Read more]
-
Loopy and
TheLoonyOne are now friends 3 years, 11 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you’re all good! 😄 You have like ten different characters in here to keep track of lol
(btw, I’m not really sure what’s happening in the rest of the castle but I think there’s a battle going on right? Should that affect these guys?)Eddie
“Would you two like to accompany us?”
Eddie looked at Ellie expectantly. Ellie nodded…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
*gasp* Steve and Bucky are in the castle?!? YUS 🤩
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 A little extra description of the girls 😊: they both have brown hair, Ellie’s is a chopped pretty short and Eddie’s is in a long French braid. They also wear kinda matching hoodies with little cat ears on the hoods, Ellie’s is blue and Eddie’s is yellow. (Sorry that’s a lot of specific unimportant informatio…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
I decided to start reading the entire rp from the beginning last night instead of doing homework and kinda got hooked. I only got to page 19, but I love everyone’s characters so much! November, Sophia, the wolf twins, Victor, Lyn, Corvina, I love them all they make me so happy.😍💕😁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 I really love your characters so far and the picture you have for them!
Eddie
Eddie joined her sister at the door. There was some muffled conversation, but it stopped suddenly and was followed by quiet footsteps.
They know we’re here. Ellie mouthed. Eddie nodded and they both drew their guns, taking places on either side of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Sorry! I started before I read the part about Wayne and Zayne. I think what I wrote will still work tho…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ok this plan sounds good! Don’t worry y’all weren’t being rude. I understand how big RPs can be overwhelming.
Ok, here I go…
Eddie awoke on a cold, hard floor. She didn’t move for a moment as she slowly realized this isn’t my ship. She leapt to her feet and scanned the room, reaching for her gun. She seemed to b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hi! I’m going to try to join the chaos. This looks really fun 😀 I didn’t read everything (obviously, that would take me forever) but I read the rules at the beginning.
I have two characters (is that ok?), who are twins, Eddie and Ellie. They’re from my sci-fi story so they’re aliens. They are kind of hobbit sized, with long tails and slanted…[Read more]
- Load More
