@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure if you’re working off an Android or iPhone, (or even a computer), but for me, when I press the picture icon, I can choose a file. So maybe if you put the doc in a file, then you can post it.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s all good!!
Thanks for the tips! I think I will need to add some things in along the lines of the big differences and small differences in the second draft.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for the wait!! I was washing dishes. 🙂
Thank you!! Haha, yeah, Dylan hates sardines.
Dylan
Alec glanced around. “Oh boy. Dare.” He grinned and whispered something to another boy, Kyle.
“Okay, dare.”
I thought for a moment. Then I laughed.
“Okay, I’ve got one. Hold your nose while you sing the chorus of your favorite…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @sarafini
(I’m gonna change to first person, bc that’s how I usually write 😉
Dylan
“I dare you to eat whatever’s in that big box,” The girl, Everly said.
A large cardboard box appeared beside me. I jumped. What in the world? Crazy author. I glared back at the door, where she had left us.
I nodded stiffly, then reached…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! It’s morning for me too. Let me respond to @mineralizedwritings question to my charrie, then I’ll ask one of yours, or you can ask one of mine 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Okay, I’m here now. So sorry y’all!! Thank y’all so much for waiting.
Matthew
Luna stepped forward and knelt beside Tauren. She closed her eyes and I felt the rooms feeling to change. It felt peaceful. And safe. Despite the fact that there were who knows what and who knows who roaming these…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedritings @godlyfantasy12
Yeah, that’s fine! Aww, poor November!! Omg, and Paxton!
Oh man, eating a whole clove of garlic is pretty bad. Me and my brother sometimes eat one in the morning, (it’s very healthy) and we have to drink juice with it or else it burns and upsets our stomachs. It’s so bad. Poor Lesli!
Okay, so I have:
Matthew…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yes, it is! My phone has completely shut down on receiving and sending any texts, by the way, so if I’m currently ghosting you, that’s why
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I’m sorry I just saw yours. I gotta go to bed, but ill be here in the morning. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, Dylan is not gonna be happy about that! XD
Dylan leans back, listening and watching the interactions going o around him.
A girl about his age leans over.
Dy;an right?
Truth or Dare?
“Me? Umm. Dare.”
Dylan says.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, goodnight!!! Talk in the morning!! Sleep well. 🙂
I’ve got Matthew, Lyla, Asher, Iris, and a new character, Dylan. Any of those 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, of course!!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay!! Have fun seeing your family!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @arien @staroftheorth @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
Okay, I’m back for a minute XD. You guys can ask my charries anything.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Im about to go watch a show with my fam,but ill be here inthe morning.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Leon! And Erich XD! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @starofthenorth @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @felicity @esther-c
Okay, I’ll do my charries just sitting down and idk, talking to someone. @freedomwriter76, do you want to have some of my characters ask some of yours since we both just joined? Or a…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 changed their profile picture 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah, I didn’t think about that XD.
@godlyfantasy12 and @felicity Oh, okay! Thank you for telling me how to do it! 🙂 Sorry i’m so clueless 😅
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m on, but I think we’re waiting for @lightoverdarkness6 to rp
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! Haha, that sounds yummy. I’ve got dandelion tea with a little honey and pumpkin spice creamer *chefs kiss* It’s very yummy too.
Lol, the authors should have a game of truth or dare going too XDXD
I’m kinda unsure how to start. Should I wait for someone to ask one of my characters, or should I have one of my charries ask…[Read more]
- Load More
