@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whoa. I did not see that coming XD! Great job with the plot twist!! Oh, Paxton!! He’s so precious. I feel a little bad for Lilith now. Not a lot, but a little bit.
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha!! I saw that one. It reminds me of Dylan sometimes. XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No, ur good!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl, I LOVE spoilers. I don’t know why, but I just do. So you don’t have to ask me! Lay it on! XD
(Ikr?! My baby)
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
XDXD That’s the best
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I’ve actually never read little house on the prairie!
My mom read it to us for school a few years ago. It was great! It’s a sweet book.
@loopylin
Uh oh!! Don’t make loopy mad! XDXD Oh, I’m gonna try it! @LOOPYLIN
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your design for lemon head! Idk what those thingy’s on her head are, but they’re cool!
Still don’t have a name for her? 😂🤣
The things on her head are like feathery antennae. She does have a name (Meena Sitron) but Lemonhead is just a lot more fun.
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *Curtsies then trips over my skirt* XD
Well, first of all, I want to know what happened to his father! Like, he must’ve been human is Pax doesn’t have wings?
Oh, Matthew is good. He’s currently sitting at the kitchen, playing a card game with Lyla. I’ll tell him you said hi. *Calls to Matthew “Oh, Matt, a friend wanted to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
IT WORKS! I can aggressively tag people >: D
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Here I wanna try something
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
thank youuu his hair is so hard cuz it’s supposed to be spiky but also longish and… ugh.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
hmm… I’m not sure what his reaction to a hug would be… maybe we can try it out in the character castle and see what happens! XD
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Haha, yes!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! I can for a little while. Haha, yummy! XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yes it is very likely that Dante just got caught doing something he shouldn’t
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritngs
Oh, that drawing is awesome!! Great job! Haha, I want that dress too! It looks so pretty and Little-House-On-The-Prairie-ish XDXD
Aww!! Great job, I love those! My favorite is Ellie. She looks so cute!!! Aww, and Dante! Haha, he kinda looks like he just got caught stealing a cookie (Or in his case, making a fire…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry! I think I wanted to wait for @theloonyone to do something, but she isn’t on that often so I will rp soon!
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol, I love them! The ones with November, Sembry, and Thomas especially XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @anyoneelse   I did some sketches of my alien squad last night

Also, Min, I really liked your drawing of Lesli! Her dress and proportions look awesome
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh!! Those songs 😭 Poor Paxton!! Aramis, you better leave your precious brother alone!!!! *Gasp* They think PAXTON IS A MONSTER?!?! How did Paxton turn out so precious with his beasts of brothers (xcept Soren) and his horrible mother? He’s so precious ❤❤
- Load More
