@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ll RP as Derek in Coding later today, btw. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooooh, good idea about the bullies. I’m down for it.
Do you wanna RP for Clint and Rueben? (There’s no rush at all, tho. 😊)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
That’s amazing! Praise God!❤
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Haha, yes he is quite tall. 😉
Erebus
Erebus’ eyes narrowed at the extended hand.
Being under an authoritative figure wasn’t the most ideal position to be in.
But then again, it might prove difficult to exhibit his renowned excellence in his own power…
He clasped Edrich’s outstretched hand in consent and grinned, his eyes tw…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh goodness, this is going to be cHaOs 😳
but yes, that works for me, well…erm Erebus, I guess. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
welp looks like i missed it, i tried my hardest. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m hereeee!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, of course. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, I love it!!
You’ll have to tell me when you eventually find a Keston faceclaim. 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-doubt about writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
I don’t think I’ve ever experience this personally, (probably because I’ve got arrogance issues that I seriously need to get rid of 😂), but I can understand where you’re coming from. Like, I know my writing isn’t that great, but I know that if I keep writing, I will improve. It just takes time (lots of time) and effort (lots of effort).…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
So glad all of us could help!! ❤️
Oh my word. That advice on making scenes fun and stuff… I am so going to have to keep that in mind for my writing. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok, I’ll definitely do that. 😉😜
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m going to RP as Lukas so he can chat with Rueben. 🙂
Lukas
Lukas titled his head, staring at the canvas. Who to draw… who to draw…
There was always Everton. That would be pretty funny.
Or the teacher… naw. A little weird.
Maybe… Skylar? His cheeks flushed at the thought. He wouldn’t dare let anyone see a sketch of h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
the baby!!! 😭
Aww, ik!! 😢
Ami
“Uh, so, I know we’ve spent quite a bit of time together since school started…and I was wondering,” Clint smiled gently. “Would you like to go to the dance with me? It’s okay if not! I’m not afraid of rejection.”
A smile made it’s way to Ami’s face and her emerald green eyes met his blue. “I’d love…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m loving Arthur and Thorn’s interactions rn… 😂😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @anyone
Just so y’all know, I won’t be able to get to replying to the RPs until tomorrow. 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooooof, yeah that’s gonna be ruff. Poor Paxton 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
YESSSSS
- Load More
