@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @felicity @euodia-vision @smiley @gwyndalf-the-wise @orielle @loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @magicalstories0611 @anyone-who-wonders-where-I-have-mysteriously-dissapeared-to
Heya everyone!!
Sooo, well I wanted to say sorry for basically vanishing from KP for the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @highscribeofaetherium
Stalking is my favorite past time…
not creepy, not creepy at all
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore
Agree to disagree
But I’m right
NOOOO YOU’RE WRONG! I know we’re kinda past this now… but I will defend the beard to the end…
Y’all…*raises hand*, question…am I weird if I think Bucky looks better with a beard too?? XXD
Uh… like Infinity/Endgame beard? Depends, if we’re talking…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Book headcanons ideas in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@fab Yeah they’re awesome! I’ve only listened to can I call you tonight and hot rod, though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Book headcanons ideas in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Gus! He’s so cute and I love your art so much!
(also, I love your note/signature/ whatever it’s called. That song is one of my favorites)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Reading this conversation, I now realize why there seem to be so few boys on kp
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
And yessss, Euodia, girllll, you’re sooooo right…he should have kept that beard!!! He looked so good in one, and then Marvel took it away 😭 Like, Infinity War Steve…my favorite of them all 🥰
AMEN SISTA!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeahh!! 😂 He’s cute, but he tries to bite EVERYTHING
Oh dear… 😂
Aw thanks!!! ❤️ Yeah, those were the ones my family all agreed on 😅
So cuttttte! Yeah my family takes forever to name something because it’s hard to get 8 ppl to agree on the same thing. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @smiley
Miley, Steve’s beard is the bomb. He should’ve never ridden himself of it. *pouts*
Also, your eyes sound SO pretty! Mine are kinda like that… I have light blue eyes but around the pupil it’s yellowish-brown.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww I love great Pyreneeses!!!! (Is that even the plural? xD)
We’re hoping to get a goldendoodle puppy soon, but right now we’re dogsitting a dachshund terrier puppy, and … he is a LOT of work 😅😅 So yeah, now my parents don’t want a puppy right now, unfortunately … we still are a little busy, so I get it.
Awwww that’s SO exciting!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
wOw the amount of emojis I used in that post XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes to everything you said in the top of that post girl 👍
😊👍
Yep, as long as it doesn’t control you, nothing wrong with having crushes!!! And yes, no judgement. <3
Yes exactly!! 💖
They are both cute 💖💖 Steve looks WAYYYYY better with a beard tho, in my opinion, lol. And I personally like Bucky’s shorter hair…but sometimes that…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
You need to help me convince @ava-blue to read it! My copy of Dragon’s Tooth has been sitting in her room for at least a year lol
Outlaws of Time is just as good I think. They are a lot different. OoT has a lot more action and a lot of time travel that I didn’t mind but other people found a bit confusing.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Okay, I should probably be working on other things rn but I really wanted to do this. XD I decided to stick with an all boy group. XD If all 10 of these guy appeared in the same place, I would die.
1. Rupert Greeves (The Ashtown Burials): stern leader but actually a cinnamon roll #1
2. Aragorn (Lord of the Rings): stern leader but actually a…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Okay! I’ll try to get it done this morning… I have a big test this afternoon so we’ll see if I can do it. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I mean, they want one… just not now. We kinda jumped the gun with farm animals and are now in a predicament with low space for our 4H animals that came yesterday… 🙄 So I think we’ll probably get one after the fair…
Haha yeah, I tend to start thinking of names for animals, even if we never end up getting them. 😂 Yeeeah, I d…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHHHH I’m glad it was good!!!!! I’m SO excited to see it!!!
NOOOOO, I hate cliffhanger endings. 😭😭 Now you made me scared to watch it…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
😂 Yes she does…I totally feel for Bucky tho. I mean, when you’re going through all he’s gone through, who has time to wash your hair?! XD But yeah, I like him in TFATWS when he has shorter hair the best 😀
Haha, yes, for me Bucky got cuter once I learned his traumatizing backstory and how much of a sweetie he is 🥰
Truuuuuue. I hav…[Read more]
- Load More

I’m so sorry, I forgot y’all. 🤦🏻♀️😂
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ooh sounds fun!! No worries girl, have fun and I’ll talk to you when you get back!! ❤️
Cool! Hope you have fun!
Have so much fun!!!!
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Hey everyone!! I’m back!!!
Definitely e…[Read more]
Welcome back!! How was it?
It was INCREDIBLE!!! I had so much fun and I got a lot from the sessions. We were near Gatlinburg, so we went to Dollywood, which was tons of fun!! And I was able to make some new friends and spend some time with my bestie, who’s moving in a couple of months. I could talk about everything for ever, so I won’t bore you with details. XD But ove…[Read more]
Awww I’m SO glad!! That’s awesome that you were able to spend some time with your bestie. ❤
Thanks! Yeah, for sure. 🥰
I did!! Thank you!!
Hey!! Glad it was fun 😉
Welcome back, @esther-c!!!