Book headcanons ideas

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Book headcanons ideas

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Faith
    @fab
      • Total Posts: 150

Book ideas/headcanons >:)

Main characters: Gus, Bonnie, Chester, (Colette)

Side main characters: Fang, Buster, (Maisie?), Janet, Mandy, (possibly griff)

(book ver.) Gus headcanons:

Autistic, Introvert, Ghost.

He loves trains but gets scared of them when he gets close to them, to many bad memories and nostalgia.

He’s obsessed with balloons and almost never lets go of his Big blue balloon, And is always accompanied by his yellow balloon dog (spooky)

He’s only comfortable around his friends: Buster, Fang, Maisie, Bonnie, Janet, Stu, Leon, Sandy, Meg, Nita, Jessie, Penny, Colette.

He spends most of his time in the train station or at Maisie’s, where both buster and fang also are 24/7.

He hides all his scars from the accident with bandages or band-aids.

He loves spike but is too scared to get close for fear of his balloon getting popped.

He is the literal definition of an ipad kid.

Rarely touches grass, and looks like he never touches it too.

He’s a diff type of ghost which is not transparent or able to walk through things. He can feel pain, but he can’t die.

He glows blue when scared/angry/sad. (same for his eyes which are normally mixed colors of (his) left eye being blue and right being green)

He has messy kinda long unkept hair haha. And it drives Maisie nuts.

Closest friends: Bonnie, Buster.

Lost his parents when he was 5, and had the train ‘incident’ when he was 9.

Kinda a ‘head in the clouds’ sorta dude.

Super dramatic tho. Which does not help in his case.

(for those of you who don’t know, the train incident was how he became a ghost, he followed a yellow magic balloon dog straight into the train tracks :(. )

(book ver.) Bonnie headcanons:

ADHD, extrovert.

Loves explosions and dangerous things, she basically has no concept of fear. Believes safety is stupid, and gets embarrassed when she has to wear a helmet when doing stunts.

Always wears oversized sleeves.

Like, extroverted to the MAX, hi-fives or says hi to everyone she sees.

When she first met him she followed Gus around for about a week before she convinced him to be friends with her, (he doesn’t regret it, but in the moment she drove him nuts)

She’s obsessed with bombs and her cannon ‘clyde’

Always missing a tooth. And has Fluffy pink hair which looks like cotton candy. She tries to wear her helmet as little as possible but often is forced to wear it against her will.

Always super hyper and loves candy/sugar.

Friends: Gus, Fang, Buster, Chester, Nita, Meg, Jessie, Leon, Sandy, Penny.

Family: Janet her sis, And Stu: their adoptive robot dad.

Lost her real parents when she was 2.

Watches anime but never tells a soul, (Fang got her into it and pretends he doesn’t know she watches it now)

Closest friends: Gus, Nita.

Looks up to Chester, and will follow him everywhere.

Whatever you do. Don’t give her an ax

Hugs her friends everytime she sees them.

(book ver.) Colette Headcanons:

Extrovert, Monster/creature, collector.

Absolute fangirl, stalks every brawler and steals (aka collects) their stuff for her scrapbook, She especially loves Spike, (and Piper).

She is some sorta Monster/creature, and was created by a scientist back in the 1800’s, so technically not 15 At all, she’s just disguised that way.

When she gets angry she turns into a pink-skinned-yellow-eyed- horned-winged-tailed-person. It’s great.

Possibly insane, but she’s smart and knows more than you’d think. Don’t underestimate her.

She could kill you in 3 seconds if she wanted to, (don’t make her angry,… either way, it’d take a lot of effort to do so)

Friends: Edgar, Gus, Janet, Fang, Bibi, Buster, Griff,(aka ppl who actually care for her as she does them)

Her eyes turn into hearts whenever she’s happy/excited/insane

Close friends: Edgar, Griff.

She works at the Starr Park gift shop, with Edgar, (Griff’s the boss)

Has oversized sleeves XD.

Her book is also a hidden creature.

Has never had family, and doesn’t understand the concept of it.

She’s also a shapeshifter but almost never does it unless necessary.

(Book ver.) Buster headcanons

Extrovert, protective.

He somehow attaches himself to every living (or not in Gus’s case) child.

But has a soft spot for Gus. He’s very protective of Gus even though he can’t die.

Very sweet and has an ambition for filming movies, but is really bad at it.

He uses the word ‘Bro’ and ‘Kid’ more than he breathes.

He almost always wears his sunglasses.

Very immature for an ‘adult’

Friends: Gus, Maisie, Fang, Janet, Bonnie, (essentially all the little kids pfft), Colette, lola, gray.

He loves old fashioned movies and constantly tries to convince Fang to help him make one.

Close friends: Fang, Gus, Maisie.

He always goes on drives to nowhere to find somewhere cool to film a movie.
      Doesn’t really have any family members, or they just live far away?

(book ver.) Fang Headcanons:

Introvert, chinese.

He loves acting, but he’s super corny. Him and Buster do a lot of movie making together.

Loves popcorn and watches Anime, sci-fi and live action stuff. Hates anything ‘old fashioned’

He kicks a lot. And always loses his shoes.
      Don’t jumpscare him, his foot’l somehow find your face.

Super flexible XD.

Probably knows karate.

Friends: Buster, Gus, Maisie, Janet, Edgar, Colette, Bonnie.

He’s lost more shoes than he can remember.

Dont. Make. Him. Mad….period.

Close friends: Buster, Gus, Maisie, Janet.

Super chill and relaxed.. Most of the time

Him and Buster are so chaotic that Maisie has to get therapy.

He works at the local Arcade for extra money to pay off College, Because his movies are trash and don’t make enough money. (he also sometimes helps maisie work at the movie theater).

(book ver.) Janet headcanons:

Extrovert, celebrity.

She has a beautiful voice, and a pretty appearance, everyone wishes they were her.

Very stuck up, But she is very sweet. And cares for Bonnie very much.

She uses her jetpack as almost considered an ‘appetizer’ compared to her voice during the stunt show.

She’s always Following Bonnie around making sure she isn’t getting into trouble.

She loves what she does, but is very exhausted all the time, and never has time for a proper nap.

She always tries to help Stu when he’s stressed with dealing with Bonnie.

She was old enough (unlike bonnie) when her parents died to remember them, and still misses them very much.

She loves everything Stu has done for her and Bonnie, and loves him very much. She reminds him this by giving him a hug every morning.

She is an early riser, but she also stays up till midnight almost every night, so … she really needs sleep.

Friends: Fang, Buster, Gus, Colette, Edgar, Bibi.

Family: Bonnie (lil sister) Stu, (adoptive robot father)

Closest friend: Fang

(book ver.) Chester headcanons

Extrovert, prankster.

He loves pranks more than he hates sitting still, the poor man.

His love language is throwing a bomb in your face that explodes with a blast of confetti.

He is Bonnie’s role model and he loves all the attention he gets from her.

He looks stupid and acts super annoying, but if you get to know him well he has his serious moments, and he’s very loveable. The question is, who wants to get to know him well? Most people hate him because he drives them nuts so they don’t try to be friends with him.

He’s the definition of unpredictable.

Don’t make him mad lol, (he hides his anger well too so better to be on the safe side, some of his bombs don’t explode with just confetti 😥)

Friends: Mandy, Bonnie, Emz, Colette.

He is Mandy’s assistant at the candy store, and causes her more grief than help. He loves her, and she knows it. But she also hates him and almost never lets him see she cares for him, but he also knows she does.

Closest friends: Mandy, Colette

He knows more than you think, he and colette always share their secrets with each other.

In a matter of crisis, trust him, he understands when to stop pranking for life-threatening matters and really does love everyone he meets that is good.

So, I want to understand where my story is going, I have bits and pieces down, but not everything. So bear with me as i write down my random thoughts🫠.

Forget Mark guys.

So, Griff, Grant and Mark, these were the previous ideas for my past book. But I think the idea of Mark and Gus being related to Griff in that way.., eh i don’t see it any more. Forget mark and just make Griff and Grant brothers *mArK NeVeR eXsIsTeD* Gus’s parents died when he was 5, yes, but they were never related to Griff and Grant in any way. Anyways, I think I might continue with Grant being the masked man behind starr park and Griff dealing with the guilt of knowing he helped his brother set up the whole place, and seeing as Griff is around Colette alot (as he’s her boss and friend) She’s more intelligent than he thinks and knows his secrets, which she told Chester, who later tells Gus and Bonnie, in the book ofc.

Current state of things

So everyone is trapped in starr park, with Grant in control and no one knows who he is or that he exists except the ones I named above. Or why they can’t leave the park. (the reason why he’s locked them all in the park I will explain later) anyways, there’s about 66? Brawlers in the park, and then normal people, the normal people can go and come as they please, the park is like…. A… disney land, or kings island. It’s a fun place to go but you have to pay, (yet again grants getting money out of it too) it’s fun yes, but not for the brawlers, they’re stuck in there without knowing their captor, all they know is if they try to leave, they die, and if they try to tell a regular visitor so that word spreads they also die. They’re regular memories were wiped before they entered. Some have been there since birth, others not. None of them knew each other before they had their memories wiped, any families like Pam, and Jess (i hc the man pam married died) were born there.

Nobody else ever suspects anything off. The brawlers don’t understand why they’re trapped like this, but they also don’t bother asking, they’ve all been given jobs, talents and a life. The only thing they find strange is they were all given a way to fight, whether its powers, guns or fists. And all of them have their own unique way to do it.

Why is Grant doing it?

What they don’t know is for the past 30ish years Grants has been running the whole place and setting it up for one sole purpose: he’s raising an army, with powers and talents no one else has behold, he wants to take over the world with it, (classic villain role i know), he created Nita’s powers, made shelly’s gun, gave Gene his magic lamp, turned Gus into a ghost. (sorta he gave him some abilities normal ghost’s wouldn’t have, like eating, feeling pain, being physically visible and touchable,and growing up. But he never dies) and so forth. Every brawler was a normal human which was changed to be what he wanted, the robots were built by him, people like Ruffs and Crow were humans that were scientifically changed to animals.

What does Griff know?

So Griff knows alot, but doesn’t tell anyone for fear of what his brother would do, and what they’d think of him when they find out Griff helped Grant make the park. He knows some component of what his brothers plans are and what he’s done, but he doesn’t know why exactly he’s doing it, he just knows they were all given fighting talents for a reason, he can kinda put the pieces together but he’s scared of the result so he tries to forget it. Colette knows about almost all of it, but you’d never suspect her because her personality is so different from what most monsters are like.

Colette….pfft.

So let me be clear on something here, She was created in the 1800’s as a monster/demon/shapeshifter, Never had a family, never was messed with by Grant to become what she was. In fact she was the one to give him the idea for the whole thing, when he met her and figured out who she really was he realized he could create more of these, but all different with diff powers and not monsters. Soo ofc he took her and wiped her memory and used her in the park too. She’s probably the most powerful brawler there. (gus falls in ✨second✨ read down below)

GUS

Ok, so Gus’s parents were brawlers, and after Gus was born when he was about 5, they figured out the secret and, unlike Griff, didn’t hesitate to tell people, or tried to anyways, Grant killed Gus’s parents before they could spread the word. Leaving Gus alone, Grant didn’t want to kill him, or give him regular fighting abilities, instead he wanted to try something different with Gus, he wanted to turn him into a ghost, but in order to do that he had to kill Gus first. So he tried to find a way to kill him that would look like an accident, aka trainwreck. And lure him there by the one thing he loved. A balloon dog. The one thing Gus’s father used to make for him all the time. Except this dog was magical, it never popped and it could move and think like a normal dog. Even more interesting for a 9 yr old boy. After Gus had died Mark took him and experimented with him till he got a diff type of ghost. See outside of brawl ghosts don’t exist, it’s impossible. That’s why grant half messed up, no one’s ever done it before. Therefore Gus was missing some ghost techniques, but has powers he doesn’t know he possesses, aka telekinesis and the ability to conjure lil’ spirit ghosties to heal you or save you from death. So he’s very powerful, second to Colette. Which is why Colette and Gus are Grant’s main focuses. I don’t think Grant realized that he’s creating people much more powerful than he is, trapping them in a creepy place for years And then expecting them to do as he says.

So in short Griff Helped Grant build starr park and didn’t realize grants true plans till it was too late and is the only brawler that doesn’t have his memory wiped. Grant has experimented and messed with every brawler and forced them to keep their mouths shut about everything to regular beings. He’s turning them into a powerful army, for ruling the world, but doesnt realize that his prized possessions (Gus, and Colette) are stronger than he realized and one of them is aware of his evil. (colette is the only brawler with a lil’ of her memory left)

But do you remember?
      August, honey, you were mine

Faith
      @fab

I’m just copy pasting all this from google docs 🤓😈

But do you remember?

Faith
        @fab

If you want to know more about a character i didn’t write out yet just ask me and I’ll make one!

But do you remember?

Faith
          @fab

Kudos to anyone who had the nerve to read all this AND understood it

But do you remember?

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@fab I have no clue what you’re writing about, but it sounds cool!!!!

Love it!!!! <333

(and yes, I did read all of it 😂😂)

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@fab AHHHHH I READ THIS ALL AND NOW I AM HOOKED!!

mostly cuz of Gue? I am a SUCKER FOR THE BABY BOY CHARACTERS AND GAH WHAT GRANT DID TO HIM!!!!

I LOVE HIM AND CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE ABOUT GUUUUS

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Faith
                @fab

haha @freedomwriter76 no pressure, it doesn’t make a huge amount of sense unless you’ve played the game

AND TYSM @godlyfantasy12 !! I love Gus too <3333 he is Bebe.
                  yes grant is actually my OC! Everyone else however is not. Gus’s story is sad, but he always has Bonnie and Buster to cheer him up 💙

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Faith.

But do you remember?

Faith
                  @fab

I’m draw him Wayy more than I should 🫠🤫

But do you remember?

Faith
                    @fab

this is actually just me wanting to flex.

But do you remember?

LoopyLin
                      @loopylin
                        • Total Posts: 2053

@fab

Gus! He’s so cute and I love your art so much!

(also, I love your note/signature/ whatever it’s called. That song is one of my favorites)

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Faith
                        @fab

AHHHHHHH @LOOPYLIN YOU TOO?! FIRST I FOUND OUT AVA LOVED IT AND NOW YOUUU AHDHGJTUCHWHEA ITS MY FAVORTIE SONG AND DAYGLOWS MY FAVORTIE ARTSOT ✨😭😭

But do you remember?

LoopyLin
                          @loopylin
                            • Total Posts: 2053

@fab Yeah they’re awesome! I’ve only listened to can I call you tonight and hot rod, though

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >