@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Praying girl!! ❤
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwww Buckyyy 😭😭😭😭
I love him even more now 🥺💔💖
And thank you so much for filling Min and I in!! I really want to watch the Captain America movies now…
I KNOW RIGHT!!! 😭😭❤❤ Yes, you really do… XD
Now I need to change my pfp to Tony with a beard, since Freedom’s got Bucky and you’ve got Steve XD
Ahhh it’s beautiful …[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
You’re welcomeeee 🤩🥰
Now I’ve gotta come up with a villain team…
Yeah totally! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic idk…prayers please… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww girl, I’m sorry!! I’ll definitely be praying. ❤️
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
XD love the new pfp, I see where you stand.
XD Thanks! This scene is like one of my favorite Tony scenes ever XD
That sounds like fun! What is the short story about?
Yeah! Sooo, it’s my first romance, and I’m so excited and nervous to write it at the same time. It’s about this girl named May, who comes with her family to a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Actually, it would really help if I knew who he was rooming with.
@everyone We going to figure out the rooms soon?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I love the triplets! That was so much fun to read.
I will get to writing Jack’s rp… eventually.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
No, but I’ve had pine gelato
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m not really consistent with my character sheets and I haven’t done any in a while. Most of my “writing” consists of daydreaming and doodling…
but I really like Whaley’s character sheet format so I think I’m gonna steal that now.
-
Light replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah! Well, on one TV we had The Force Awakens on, and the other TV we had Mandolorian going XD So both XD 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yay!! XD I’m finally on when you are! 😀
Oooh and GREAT question.
So yeah, I’ve found a whole bunch of them online, and some of them are really overwhelming. Way too many questions. It is good to know a lot about your characters, but some things aren’t really necessary. Like, favorite colors. Why would you have eVeRy SiNgLe…[Read more]
-
Light changed their profile picture 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks girl! ❤ I appreciate it. Love you all tooooo!!!!❤❤
You’re so welcome, sister! ❤❤❤
also… welcome to the beard club…😏
Thank you…it’s good to be here. 😏
XD
Now I need to change my pfp to Tony with a beard, since Freedom’s got Bucky and you’ve got Steve XD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awwww Buckyyy 😭😭😭😭
I love him even more now 🥺💔💖
And thank you so much for filling Min and I in!! I really want to watch the Captain America movies now…
I’m good! I just finished working in our garden with my fam. Now I’m trying to figure out a plot to a short story that I want to write XD
How about…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awww girl, I’m so sorry that you had a terrible morning!! I get it. Sometimes life can be awful. I’m glad we were able to brighten your day!! You’re awesome girl, we love you!!! 💖
Thanks girl! ❤ I appreciate it. Love you all tooooo!!!!❤❤
also… welcome to the beard club…😏
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Popping into to share some of my Bucky knowledge XD Freedom can correct me/fill in.
Wait so does he sometimes come out of it for a bit and realize he doesn’t remember what he is?
Yeah. After the Winter Soldier movie, he has some memories, basically just basically what his name is and that he knows Steve s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Well…I mean, maybe?
I don’t really know for sure 😂😭 I haven’t watched the movies, just heard what Freedom’s told me and read stuff about them.
Maybe ask that question to Freedom, cuz I’m curious as well 😂
-
Light replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes girl, you’re so great at it!! 🥰
Aww thanks! I’ll tell him. 🙂
Yeah, summer is always pretty busy, along with fun and exhausting. 😅
Ooooh that sounds sooooo fun!!! 🤩 Oh my gosh, HOMEMADE ICE CREAM??!! I bet that is divine.
We went to our grandparents house for the fourth too! Got to see a bunch of my cousins that we only see…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OH MY GOSH GIRL!!! Really?! That’s so awesome. You are so brave 🤣🤩
….
….
Now I want to do it too XD
- Load More
