@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
@magicalstories
Oh my word I love this idea already!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love her!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Definitely Astrid, from one of my most recent books.
She sounds awesome! I love her name!
Katniss, from the hunger games
Awesome!! I haven’t read or watched them and I’ve heard mixed opinions on it. I’m assuming you’d recommend them? 😉
That’s really hard lol!!! I’m just going to do one of my most written books because it was pret…
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Questions, questions and more questions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
A forum all about questions… where have I seen that?🤔 Eeh, probably nowhere, right?😂
*shrugs* Doesn’t sound familiar to me. 😂
I say just do whatever works for you. I mainly work on one WIP, but I have tons of others that are either just ideas floating around in my brain or have been manifested into moodboards. XD The…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hm… Well in my opinion, making it historical fiction would take a lot more work since on top of the research you have to do for the MC’s cancer or disease, you’d have to research that time period and their medical practices/what they knew about her cancer.
If I were you, I’d stick with contemporary.
But, I’m not you. XD
But……[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
I love it all you guys!!! 😊 You’re all such great writers!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
@magicalstories0611 Ooo I really like this idea! Especially the enemies to lovers and the cool historical asian setting. I would be so excited to read this. Are you planning on incorporating Rapunzel’s iconic long hair somehow?
Also, hello! 👋🏼 I don’t think we’ve ever talked. I’m Loopy
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awww!! I read all three parts of Nyx’s story and I love it!!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Those moodboards look awesome!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh nooo poor Orion!! 😅😭😭
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love that scene! Poor Lesli! And Tauren is such a good friend 💕💕
-
Light replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 That was HEARTBREAKING 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
And now I’m crying 😭😭😭😭😭😭
I love foxes so much, I hate how people hunt and kill them for sport. They’re so beautiful and they are God’s creations, just like we are.
Poor Nyx…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooh, gotcha… *goes and looks it up* WOW! That’s creepy weird. Idk how i feel about that. 😳😆
Yes! People always pronounce it wrong. The most common way people say it is ‘Boz’ 🤔 Ah, that is wonderful news. This Lord is my new favorite character of yours. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Heyyyy! I’m doing good, thanks for asking! I’ve been pretty busy with various deadlines and stuff. 😅 I do 4H and our fair is at the end of August so this time of year is chaos. I’m also in the process of signing up to have a booth at an art festival in September and I have to give the people pictures of what I would be selling so I’ve…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
mmm, yeeeeah, true. I like her tho.😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha, you’re good. I haven’t been on much recently. 😅
-
Euodia replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooooh, yes Pietro needs someone… I love her!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
NYX! AH! That was so sad. 😭😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhhh, Pietro, nooooo 😭😭😭
- Load More
