@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
*chokes*
A CROSSOVER BETWEEN YOUR TWO AMAZING STORIES?!?!?! AHHHHHH!
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I loved that scene so much! It was so bittersweet and all the flashbacks were really cool to read
-
Light replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
Girlieee I LOVE this so much alreadyyyy!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩
AaaAAaaaA an enemies to lovers?! 🤩🥰😆
And the characters…🥰❤️
I love Suna’s name!! I’m glad you shortened it tho…i’m so so bad at pronouncing long names 😭😆 Also it kinda reminded me of The Goose Girl 🙂
I would totally read this girl! I know you’ll do a great job 🙂 Keep me…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
*have been less
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@sarafini I know you haven’t been less active on here lately, so idk if you’ll see this, but I finally finished Jasmine!

-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I love that. 😂🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Woah… I’m not sure why it posted twice.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey!! I’m glad you’re back! 😉
Thanks, girl! Glad to be back! 😊
Yeah… not a huge fan of research, so at this point I’m thinking I’ll probably stick with contemporary, and just outline reallyyy well so that it doesn’t drag, or place it in some vague historical setting and do the same.
Yep… outlining… 😬😂
I think the historical aspe…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, Himmler!! 😢
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, Himmler!! 😢
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwwwww, that was so sad! 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Pretty good! I almost have made this WIP my longest one (which isn’t much of an accomplishment xD I think the record is almost 8k, but still exciting!)
I’m still working out some plot stuff but I’m just adding to it for now, and it’s been going really well! This one is so much easier to write for some reason.
That’s awesome, girl! Y…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
OOOOOOH! I really like this idea! I love Tangled. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh, yeah, that would be crazy. Oohh, that’s awesome!! I did see some of your art on your blog, you’re really good! 😊
Yeeeeeeeah! Oh nice, haha! I always get self-conscious when someone says they actually look at my blog. 😅😂
I’m pretty good too, thanks! Just been reading and writing a lot, plus hanging out with our neighbors and a…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It is, but isn’t it awesome how the tiny black seeds are kept inside of it, so you have to shake them out? 😀
Yes! It is! God is so creative! 🥰
I KNEW that was the wrong way to pronounce Boaz! And yes, he is a sweet character XD
Haha, good job! *high five*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwwww they are SO cute together! And ahhhhh, another babyyyyyy! 😍
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
Fun idea! Personally though, I would ask if it needs to be a Rapunzel retelling. It is obvious that it isn’t a retelling of the classical Rapunzel story, but specifically the film Tangled, because it’s missing pretty much all the original details that really defined the story of Rapunzel. It is clear where your deriving a lot…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
GIIIRLLL!!! I love that idea!! Repunzal is such a fun one, and I think this would be an interesting and fun version!!
I would totally read that. And I love the names too!! 🤩🤩🤩
And of course I adooore the love story premise 😏. I feel like I would TOTALLY fall for Theon ❤️. And Suna seems like she’d be a great main…[Read more]
- Load More
