@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!! It’s my favorite Marvel movie. 😍😍😍I just love how it’s technically a Captain America movie but there are so many different story lines going on. Steve, Bucky, Tony, Wanda, etc. And idk, there’s just something about it that is beautiful and heartbreaking.
I think Zemo is also one…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
UM! That is AMAZINGGGGGG!!! I love how Dr. Strange is just like “I love this but hate it”😂
And, I’ve listened to Skillet a little bit, not much tho. 😅
Awww yeah, that makes sense! That scene always gets me too. 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOSHHHH! I love all of those ideas! The one with Bucky and the elderly couple. 😭😍
And, girl! I love those ideas tooooo!! I’ve heard about the Nat&Bucky thing but I think Yelena&Bucky would be amazingggg. Chaotic amazing but still. 😂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow I’m so late on this
@Euodia-vision (And @freedomwriter76 I’m sure you will want in on this ;D XD)
YESSSSSSS!!!! Have you seen Civil War yet??? That’s where my Bucky love took off, but rewatching the Winter Soldier strengthened it. 😂😍
YESSSS!!!!! I actually JUST finished it LAST NIGHT and OH MY GOODNESS GIRLLLLL I LOVE IT SOOOOO M…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Phew, good. Glad we found you someone. 😆
Euodia and Godly are legit kidnapping people right now 🤦🏻♀️😂😆
I HAD TO GO TO DRASTIC MEASURES CUZ MIN WAS TRYIN’ TO STEAL HIM FROM ME
ALSO, EUODIA, WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PFP!? I AM IN LOVE!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍
Ahhhh thank youuuuuu!!!!! I love it so much. 😍 I found it on…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Haha, ikr? He just reeks of drama everywhere he goes. 🤣
@whaley
Good with me!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 cool, cool @godlyfantasy12
*cracks knuckles*
les dew this
Erebus
The audacity of this school was insufferable.
Class after class.
Lesson after lesson.
They were appalling.
Ghastly.
Beastly.Â
How’s that for a good use of adjectives English teacher?
The nerve for someone to tell him he needed to be “more descriptive with…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
CUZ YOU NOT LEAVING ANY FOR US!
I’m game for saving these poor bois, just poor Min don’t got nobody.😆
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
DON’T CRY!!!
You… you…
You can have his twin, Wyatt! 😅
*gives you Wyatt then runs away dragging Wesley*
but yes, treasure your Reuben
FREEDOM! @godlyfantasy12 is taking all your charries!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Right? I like drawing close up faces, but in a figure drawing they never agree with how I do them 🙄.
I think you did a really good job though! Especially being able to shade accurately on the face so well! And I just love Tom Holland as Spiderman ❤️
Yes! Close-ups are my jam but I can’t seem to succeed with figure drawings.…[Read more]
-
Euodia changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Right? I like drawing close up faces, but in a figure drawing they never agree with how I do them 🙄.
I think you did a really good job though! Especially being able to shade accurately on the face so well! And I just love Tom Holland as Spiderman ❤️
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
oops, missed one. XD
THANK YOUUUUUUU
GIRL, THAT IS SO GOOD!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I feel your pain, Tom Holland’s face is impossible, I’ve tried like five times, and I can never get it
But it looks so good!!!! and the suit is just amazing!!!
Ugh, yeah. This was my first time trying him… not fun.
But thanks!!
Thank youuuu! Yeeeah, they take a lot of practice. XD…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Love Leo’s board!!😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ahhh yay!! I love all of those parts! Did you cry at all?😭
but I WANT to create adorable charries…😭😭
y’all just gotta stop trying to steal them from meeeeeeeeee, ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
*shrugs*
We can’t help it.
*whispers* Wesley is mine
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*gasps* I love all of these boards!
It’s so interesting seeing old writing and comparing it to now. 😅😂
Lyn is my fav!!😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ah girl, all the kidsssss!!😱😍 I love them!!!
And this new fanfic… I’m excited to hear more of their backstories!!
- Load More
