@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you! I was a bit concerned for her colour palette as I thought she kinda looked like a medieval Starbucks worker XDDDD, but I’m glad it turned out well. Thank you for the hug btw <333 *returns hug*
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thanks! Your collages were very inspiring to me by the way! ^^
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ofc, I understand! <33 I am pretty swamped at the moment haha (made a spreadsheet to keep track XDDD) but thank you!
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 Thanks, guys!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Crimson is complete! 🙂 Hope you like her!
Also, side note for anyone else: After this, please don’t request any blonde haired characters until further notice. My markers are running out and I need to buy some new ones XD
If you want to change anything about it, let me know!

-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
hey, did November’s chapter header!! Let me know if you like it and want me to do more!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you again!!! Sure, just use my real name. 👍😊
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok, thank you!!!!Â
There’s going to be a LOTTTT of Legend of Zelda stuff on here then…. -
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Aaaaaaa, thank youuuuu!!!! <33333 I really hoped that you would like it!!!! Thank you so much!!! <3 Of course, go ahead and share it on your blog!!!! <33333
-
Kads replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Ohhh, that sounds really cool! I like seven seas vibes 😀
Hey, same! A few of my books cross into historical fiction too!
I’ve been writing for… well, I can’t remember how long! I started taking writing seriously about 1-2 years ago.. and now I have seven books laid out before me XD. I’ve learned that writing is such an amazing…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thanks! I worked hard on them and even printed them and hung ’em in my room!
-
Kads replied to the topic Blogs and Author Websites! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m currently developing a website if that counts… XD I’ll certainly let you know when it is published!
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Yesss, girl!! Looking forward to seeing that!! <3 Glad that we inspired you!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I LOVE THIS. I’m getting a whole vibe from it. Great job 👏👍
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Dang it I forgot to add another quote to Ripley’s collage! So I’m going to re-upload it XD, don’t mind me

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks! I’m working on all my MCs’ collages at the moment.
And with that: a collage for Ripley!

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And another collage for one of my MC’s for book one, Noelle!

-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
I ✨broke my toe✨ so please pray for me 😅
-
Oh, girl, I’m sooo sorry it took me this long to see this but I will ABSOLUTELY be praying for you!!!! I hope it heals well and will feel better. 🙂 🙏
-
@issawriter7 Thank you so much!! It’s already starting to feel much better <3 You're so kind <33333 (can i spam infinite <3's?)
-
You’re welcome!!! Aww, I’m soooo happy to hear!!!!!!!!!! <333 <3333333333 (Yes, you can spam infinite <3's!) <333 <333 <33
-
<3333333333333333 Girl, I want to get to know you, seriously! <33333 You are so kind <33333333333333333333333333333333333 <3 <3
and one more good one…
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333-
Aww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!!! *blushes* 😊😃 <3333333333333 <3333333333 <33333333 <33333333
*stretches fingers* *takes a deep breath*
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
-
-
-
-
-
Of course, I will pray for you! I hope your toe will get better soon.❤️
-
@mkfairygirl Thank you so much 😊 it is already starting to feel better! You guys are so kind!!!!
-
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’m glad it’s starting to feel better!💗 Aww!😊 Thank you!!!! That is so sweet of you!!!!<333
-
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Nahhh, I love feeling evil at times XDDD (esp when pranking my friends)
Anyways, here’s a collage that I made, inspired by yours and everyone’s collages here 😀
- Load More

