@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Sokka is my favourite character, along with Toph! (Who are your fave characters?)
Yesss, I love his character type. At least he gets the ‘space sword’, though. XD That was one of my favourite parts.
“Yeah, my first girlfriend turned into the moon.”
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Aww, thank you SO MUCH! XD I didn’t know that I don’t sound 12! My writing has come a LONG LONG way since when I was younger, though. This was the first-EVER story I ever wrote, age 5:
The Tree
ONCE UPON A time there was a tree a talking …
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YES. Please, make more. I really love these!!! <333
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Considering starting a blog… should I?
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 HOLD UP NOW!!!! I SEE WE HAVE SOME AMAZING COLLAGES!!!!
Seriously, these are amAzInG. And I don’t type in wEiRd lEtTerS very often. You need to make more of these!!!! I love the collage for November, and the thoughts you put on that one kinda made me stop and think about how November might feel there. <3
I also loooooove the…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Okay, I finished reading your chapter earlier and…
I didn’t like it.
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Pardon the exclamation marks XDDD)
Girl, that is SO amazing. I really loved how you described everything and I want to be in that world, I want to meet Caira and Deek!!! I thought that…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I am so happy you made these! Thank you so so much, girl!!! I love them both, but the sunset one is probably my favourite. <33333 Thank you SO MUCH again for doing this!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I AM SO GLAD YOU DECIDED TO SHARE IT, GIRL!!!!!!!! I am proud that you felt brave enough to do that!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for sharing it with us!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl @abigail-m @e-k-seaver @wyn-rose Thanks for letting me know, guys!!! I am so appreciative of your kind words!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aaaaa, yesss! Writer buddies forever and ever and ever ever ever! 😊
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j XD what made you think that? Just curious, lol.
And also, thank you! With all of these kind words, I’m feeling more secure in this. -
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j AAAAAAA!!! Thank you SO SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333 Thank you times 12345678943567854738 million for doing this!!!!!
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
You can usually find me chilling, preferably with a bowl of feta, olive, and bacon topped salad. <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I looked for it but don’t see it… I’m very excited to see it though!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you so much, girl!! Yes, go ahead!! I’d LOVE to see your wall of collages!!! :DDD Oooh, thank you! It’s always been my dream to get people interested in my poor charries >:3
looks around, whispers
Between you and me, Kaizy’s is my favourite out of all the collages I’ve done! Don’t tell Chiaro! ;P
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, thank you!! <3 Y’all are so sweet! I’m so happy and blessed that I found KP because I have the feeling somehow KNOW I’ll end up with very close friends on here; it’s hard to explain, but I honestly think God brought me here for a reason.
-
Kads replied to the topic What Does Being a Writer Mean to You? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@wyn-rose First off, I’d like to say this is a GREAT question. It really made me think.
To me, being a writer is sending out my characters into the world. Something I really want of my writing is to make somebody feel like they might be able to relate to some of my characters or something that my characters did. I want people to think…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you! I think I’ll have a look at them whenever I feel low in motivation <3 You should print yours! It really added a nice creative aesthetic to my room. 😀
- Load More

Go for it, girl!!!!!!! <33333333 Just let me know where I can find it 'cause I'd love to read it (if that's okay with you!!)
@writerlexi1216 Yesss! I’m thinking about using my Japanese pen name for it (also ’cause I put a persona of me with my Japanese name into a fanfic. XD)
So if you ever see ‘The Musings of Kadotake’ or something like that, then know who it is. XD
Ah, GREAT idea! *high-fives* That’s suuuuper neat! Oh, by the way, that’s so cool you write fan fiction! I think fan fiction gets wayyy to much hate. I don’t think it’s any different than any other writing 😀
Jeepers! (I know nobody says that anymore, but I still do) That’s such a mysterious title! I LOVE it 😉
@writerlexi1216 Ayyy, thanks! The current fanfic I’m writing is for Artemis Fowl. I think fanfic gets a bad rap, too. Everyone automatically thinks it’s just cheesy and bad.
(Don’t worry, my mom says it XD) I’m considering ‘The Fantastical Musings of Kadotake-san’ now. If you have any blog ideas, I’m open! I’d just prefer to use my Japanese pen…[Read more]
Blog name ideas*
NEAT! *reminds self to buy Artemis Fowl books because they sound amazing* I know, right? Fanfics don’t necessarily mean they’re cheesy/written badly. *sigh* I should write fan fiction sometime…
Ahaha, good to know I’m not the only one 😉 Nice name idea!! It sounds very unique!! Hmm, I’m not sure if I can think up any names that sound better,…[Read more]
@writerlexi1216 Yesss, buy them! They are a m a z i n g. If you want, once it’s done, I can share my fanfic with you? :3
Thanks! 😀 Anything fantasy or writing related if you think of anything!
@scripter-of-kingdoms
Yay! I may look into it! I’m always happy to get new book recommendations, because good ones are hard to find, y’know? Yesssss x 1,000!!! As long as you feel comfortable sharing, I’d love to read it!
Got it! If anything comes to mind, I’ll let you know 😉
YESSS GRACE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if/when it goes live, lemme know ’cause I’m totally gonna have to be one of your first followers!!!!!! <33