@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok Freedom, I have a question. How many characters do you have on here??? I am very impressed by your multitasking skills.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter
Ellie
“What were your families like?” Kad asked.
Not any of your business. Ellie immediately thought, but Eddie didn’t seem to mind.
“This is the only family I have and the only family I’ll ever need, right Els?” Eddie said, wrapping Ellie in a tight side hug. Ellie was surprised for a moment, but her defensivenes…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h sorry your response didn’t load until just now. I’m glad that’s helpful!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h Ok I googled hobbit height and it said the average is 3’6” so there ya go
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh no… decisions…. 0~0
Both groups would be awesome, so you can just do whichever characters you want to write more.😁 (lol sorry I honestly can’t decide)@keilah-h I get a little confused with numbers, so I don’t know the girls’ exact heights, so I just always say that they’re hobbit-sized.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I now have a character, Dante, running around all by himself in the castle. Does any group want another character to join or should I bring him back to the group with my other two characters?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ellie
“What planet are you from?”
“We’re not from any planet in particular, we travel,” Eddie answered, “But we’re Qilanans from the Zelcin star system. Though, I’m guessing since I have never heard of Mandalore, this probably means nothing to you.”
Ellie continued to study Kad while the others talked, not paying m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@ava-blue Oh thanks! I just rewrote the whole thing 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Eddie
The group began their chase. The sisters soon were running a few yards ahead. They were fast, but after turning a few corners, they lost sight of Dante. Eddie turned one more corner, and skidded to a halt in front of a pair of feet that definitely did not belong to Dante. She slowly looked up. Scales. Wings.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
No! Kp ate my post! 😭😤
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sorry I haven’t been on much! I’ve had a ridiculous amount of schoolwork to catch up on.😣 You can write for my characters if you’re ever waiting too long, I wouldn’t mind. I have a bit of time to rp now though! But you might live in a later time zone…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h your charrie can totally join our group! Our characters are currently in a chase scene, kinda. There are only four (or five?) in the group rn.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Dante
Dante scrambled to his feet and looked around him. It took him a moment to register that he was no longer in a ship and that his captors were nowhere to be seen.
He was free! Well, mostly free. He looked down at his wrists which were still handcuffed together. He huffed and looked around him once again for something to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
ok here’s Dante!😁 He’s cocky, mischievous, and thrives off of chaos. I drew him looking a lot more villainous than I intended, but he’s more of an anti-hero. He loves playing with fire, which makes sense because he’s fire proof (to a degree) and he’s from a volcanic planet. I don’t really have much of a backstory for him because…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Wait… sorry why is this not working… @ava-blue
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@avablue Ava! Come meet my cousin!
@theloonyone Hi! You finally got on! Welcome to KP. Hope ya like it as much as I do. 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sorry I haven’t been on! I had a busy weekend. 😣 I had time to check KP, but not really write anything.
Eddie
“So…who is that guy?”
“Dante Tucker.” Ellie spoke up, causing Zayne and Eddie to look behind them.
“Wanted in five districts for theft and arson. Strengths: agility, fire proof. Weaknesses: arrogance, large bodies o…[Read more]
-
Loopy and
TheLoonyOne are now friends 3 years, 11 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you’re all good! 😄 You have like ten different characters in here to keep track of lol
(btw, I’m not really sure what’s happening in the rest of the castle but I think there’s a battle going on right? Should that affect these guys?)Eddie
“Would you two like to accompany us?”
Eddie looked at Ellie expectantly. Ellie nodded…[Read more]
- Load More
