@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I love those mood boards! And this story idea!! Btw, Albert looks like a young Chris Hemsworth and Ethan looks like the guy that plays in A Dog’s Purpose, who’s name is also Ethan. Is that where you got the idea for his name? Great job picking pictures for them! They look like their personalities!
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I totally get you, girl. But you don’t have to apologize to me 😊! Lol, yeah! Well, now you’re not held back! 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks, yeah I apologize too much. That list was actually me holding back, lol
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, yeah! Well, I do. It’s great! How many siblings do you have?
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow!! Awesome!! Im gonna listen to all those. The only one I’ve heard is Sunflower 😂🤦🏻♀️. No! Don’t be sorry! KP is a place to rant 😂!
-
Loopy replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I have SO many songs. Not sure if they all really describe me, but people are generally described by the things they love, so here they are:
Riptide by Vance Joy, Try by Mandy Harvey, When in Rome by Nickel Creek, I Should’ve Known Better also by Nickel Creek, Hunnybee by Unknown Mortal Orchestra, A-punk by Vampire Weekend, B…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdsrkness6
I’m so glad you like it!! My younger siblings love it, but… Ya know, they’re siblings. Lol 😁
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay so here’s a picture I drew of Frodo a few months ago. It’s my favorite Lotr drawing 😊. And my ‘r’ looks like a ‘v’ 🤣.

-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay good 😊😅.  You’re so welcome!! I love it!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @
Did any of y’all audition for one of the characters? I did! It was fun.
IKR! I wanted to see that scene with peet! Anyways, I guess they have something else planned, because he still has to make an introduction at some point.
Yeah! I guess so, now I’m intrigued🤔.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! It’s great! It’s on YouTube. We just watched the first episode about a hour ago!
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Great chapter! I’m so glad they finally got out of the Orb. I struggle with that too. Maybe you could every now and then take a break from the dialogue— just for a sentence or two— and describe the character walking into the house, or jogging down a street, and just doing that could help with the transition. Idk, maybe that was no help…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I just noticed how many typos I have in my description of Albert. 🤦🏻♀️ XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
yes… research. 😑 I just don’t know where to start.
Thanks for the website recommendation!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I would have no idea. 😅
But I know that @freedomwriter76 researches for her WIPs so she has some great tips about researching. From what I can directly remember from what she told me concerning my Civil War novel idea, is don’t use Wikipedia. Use trusted websites (she recommended History.com, but I’m not sure if that will help with wha…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
There’s a Wingfeather Saga tv show!?!? Â
What is it on??
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve definitely thought about it! There’s actually a book that I tried writing when I was 10, I think. (I deleted it! 😭) It was pretty much about this girl who is absolutely perfect. But she really isn’t and she has an ignorant father. Obviously her mother died and her father marries a really nice woman.
Oh no! Yeah, I’ve deleted some of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
🤣🤣
I have kept myself up just thinking about my book. Not super late, but probably an hour after I’m in bed. XD
-
Loopy started the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(Not sure who to tag for this) @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantsy12 @ava-blue @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @anyoneelse?
Hello! So I have this character, Nico (might change his name, idk) who is somewhere in his 20’s. He lives in a tiny apartment in Arizona in today’s time and works at an ice cream shop, and tries to…[Read more]
- Load More
