@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, we can! “Never ever, ever, ever, ever give up. Never ever, ever give up, no.” Those lyrics just came into my head!! I think their from a 4King and Country song that my sister listens to. 😀
Yes! I think that may be a 4King and Country song!! I LOVE 4King and Country! What’s your favorite song from them??
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oof…thats rough with ya story friend 😅. Hey I’d be pleased as punch to try and help with your plot hole if ya like!
Oh yeah. Okay!! Thanks! I’ll lay it out here in just a sec 😊😉. Gotta finish math 😑😅.
Sorry about that! You’ll figure it out 😉
Yep! I’m sure I will…absolutely sure…in 5 years maybe! …[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never heard if her. I’ll have to look her up!! I just recently found a music artist named Madylen Paige, and her songs are so good!!
Btw, I’ve had “I ain’t worried” in my head for the past like 2 days XD! Thx Everton! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I thought the faceclaim for Albert looked like Chris Hemsworth as well! 😆 I’ve never see .A Dog’s Purpose, but I’ve heard of it!
Thanks!! 😊
Yeah!@godlyfantasy12 yeah i think you’re right XD! It’s a great movie! (Especially since you love Dogs!! 🙂
You’re welcome!!
Ooh, I love the face claims for their fams!! They’re all so prett…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Funny story, I couldn’t figure out the character’s name for the longest time. Then, while searching a naming website, I came across the name “Jareth,” which apparently means “descendant” or “next in line” and I loved it. The problem was, I wasn’t sure if my brother would, so I kept it in a list of names I liked and would just always…
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Hi!! Ooof we’re talking about WIP’s? Well…I’m doing awful!! 😅 I realized the book I was writing was a complete flop, no themes, not much of a character arc, and there was some stuff I just threw in there that made no sense. Sooo I started on a new book! Or new idea, anyway. And I’v…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love how this thread has gone from moodboards to siblings asking weird questions! 🤣
IKR!? Lol 😂.
Haha! Yeah, me and one of my best friends rant about our books all the time 😂. I love spending he night over at my grandparents house! We’ve lived at their house before, right before we bought our house. It was fun! Y…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww! I love that!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Aww love the drawing!
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m pretty sure that is Chris Hemsworth 😂 dressed up for a movie probably lol
Lol! I think you’re right 😁
Also… ALBERT’S BROTHER IS SO CUTE HE BETTER FORGIVE HIM 🤣
🤣 You may be right on that too… 🤣
I have a problem 😂
Don’t we all?? 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Thx!!
Yeah. I’m a big fan of Leanna Crawford. She’s a newer artist. She specifically writes songs for teenage girls, but a lot of them can be applied to anybody.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not entirely sure what happens to Lukas. 😂 I’m a plantser, so I have a plot, but it morphs as I write.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, I’m really glad that you’re enjoying the story, bc that’s really encouraging!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry! They’ll be fine… for now.😁
I can’t have them get hurt …yet… 😏😁
I was a bit confused on the ending just a bit maybe make it a little more clear on what all took place and if they got away or not (the boys I mean)
Ok! 👍 I’ll keep that in mind.
(btw, I love your signature! &#…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @felicity @freedomwriter76 @arien @starofthenorth
This is Amidala’s playlist: (keep in mind, I occasionally add more songs 😅)
“As I Am” Skye Peterson
“Rest Easy” Andrew Peterson
“Come to Me” Skye Peterson
“This is What They Meant” Leanna Crawford
“Just As I Am” Andrew Peterson
“Kind Like You” Shane & S…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Y’all!! I was listening to the song “Fragile Heart” by Leanna Crawford and I think it fits really well for Albert’s situation! 🥲 (And maybe Ethan. I’m still working on his story)
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @koshka @lightoverdarkness6
Here are their families! I don’t have names yet, only face claims. 😁

-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12
Btw, in the tenth chapter, I abruptly mention something about Ami being a Christian. I know it is kind of out of nowhere, but I’ll go back and fix it on the second draft. 🙂 And I kind of forget about Artemis as well. 😬 What else are first drafts for? 😁
Chapter 9…[Read more]
- Load More
