@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🤩 The Vilder is so cool! The poem really caught my imagination!! I’m getting LotR vibes… Like with the lore and stuff. Your worldbuilding sounds really deep.
So actually, this is the WIP with Amidala and Everton. The theme that I really want to portray is trusting God in the dark. They have to deal with a l…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, good tips(ideas! Thank you! I only saw a few things, bc I’m brushing my little brother’s teeth for bed 😂. I’m I’ll finish reading it tomorrow 😊. Thank you again!!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, I won’t be able to RP til later tomorrow afternoon. I’m going to the Nutcracker play tomorrow morning!! Talk to y’all later 😊! Good night!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @any-one-else
Sooo, my plot hole!! Yay! *Grins nervously*
So, in my new book, There’s two siblings. 13 year old Asher and 16 year old Iris. The story opens with them living at a foster home/orphanage/something like that. And they hate it. Especially Asher. Then…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thats great!! Love it! I’m so glad we could help 😊.
I think I’ve heard of that one. It sounds good! My favorite is Burn the Ships or Fight on Fighter. 😊
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But I would LOVE to rant about my WIP!! I’m just not sure where to start… I guess I shall begin with the moodboard. (Man… I wish my WIP had a name…)
Questions?? Comments?? I’m not sure how to begin ranting, but when I do, I can go on… and on… and on… (But that’s what ranting is… so that was redundant XD)
I LOVE that mood board!! What ar…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh okay! yeah, I didn’t realize that. Thanks for sharing 😊!! Yeah, I’m excited too!
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! My mom helped me pick it out. She’s awesome.
I found it! It looks really good! I’m gonna go find my amazon gift card…
You’re welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
More chapters!!
Chapter 11
Everton tried to slow his breathing. Asher yanked his arm and pulled him close. “Why did you do that?” He hissed in his ear. Ev shrugged him off. “He shouldn’t have said that about us,” he mumbled.
Asher grinded his teeth and shook his head. “You have…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying!!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love them!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!
1. On this one are you asking which one I prefer, or what my favorite one is?? Idk which one I prefer 😅 But my favorites would be the 2019(I think the year is right) Little Women and I Heard The Bells. Oh, and Lost in Space is probably my favorite TV show. (The newer one)
2. Paperbacks. Why? Just bc. 😁
3. Fantasy. I’ve a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I love the face claims for their fams!! They’re all so pretty/handsome XD.
Thx!! 😁
I just recently found a music artist named Madylen Paige, and her songs are so good!!
I’ll have to look her up!!
Btw, I’ve had “I ain’t worried” in my head for the past like 2 days XD! Thx Everton! 🙂
Lol 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait……were you saying you would tease your sister back, or were you saying you were the kind of person who would smirk back at the awfully smirking individual? 🤣🤣
Both… … … but mostly the option to smirk back. 😏🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Of COURSE, girl!! No worries! I’ll be praying. What is your book called? and where can I buy it 😉😊?
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This… topic… is… AWESOME!!! I actually didn’t know it existed, but I’m glad it does!!
@whoever-else @idk @someone-say-something @hello-darkness-my-old-friend @does-anyone-even-read-these
🤣 🤣
But I would LOVE to rant about my WIP!! I’m just not sure where to start… I guess I shall begin with the moodboard. (Man… I wish m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooooooh!! That makes so much sense now! 😂 Thx!!
I suppose they could’ve made that a little more obvious, even though I know they were trying to make is mysterious, but that’s just my thoughts.
And the choice to have the kids making more decisions is really good, because the first book kind of pushed them around.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I gotta say, I love your charries so much!
😊 Thx so much!!! I absolutely love them too!! ❤️
Also I like Lukas! I wonder is he just quite… or something up? 🤔
He’s just quiet. 😅 lol.
Have you read Green Ember? I just realized you have a really similar writing style to the author. I’ve only read about 70% of book one.
I haven…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I agree with Godly. You could do either! Yeah, you could have them escape right before they’re invaded, so you can have some action, but not make it super long. Personally, I really love long books! I will totally read yours when it’s published either way 😉😊. Just make sure it’s meaningful and inspirational!
- Load More
