@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah! I think I read something about Arthur earlier…
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m here! Wanna tell me about whoever this is with Corvina?

-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
the “Yeah. Yeah.” thing will never not make me happy
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
yes… but I don’t know what to rp… wanna turn on the tv in the backstory role play?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
lol the song 😂 Also, I love it. Elissa’s pretty : D
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good!
I’m thinking that maybe he could be a bit morally gray. For example he could be ok with killing a man if the man was in Easton’s way, but he wouldn’t probably kill a woman or child. But he seems to be ok with threatening people, even if they are children or teens. -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Carmen
Matthew stepped forward, trying to make himself look much bigger than he was.
“Y-you leave u-us alone, a-and we won’t have a-any p-problems,”
Carmen’s heart swelled with pride. She had only known Matthew for most of a day, but she could tell this was quite the accompl…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Oh they can recognize each other? I might add some from the character castle later then, after I pull my cryptid squad out
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ok! But ignore what Carmen said, and I’m gonna add a little more
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings Whoops I missed a couple posts. You can ignore my last rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Carter and Carmen
The man, Easton, walked out of the shadows. Carter tensed, stepping protectively in front Carmen, Lyla, and Matthew. He shoved his hand in his pocket to grip his piece of dragon stone. He didn’t know how to use it, but it gave him some sense of control.
“I will leav…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWW MATTHEW!!! I absolutely love him!! He’s so much like Paxton, just a bit more out there because Paxton’s still just come out of all the abuse he’s been through.
IKR?!?! Both of our boys are SOOO PRECIOUS!!! I’m so glad we’ve had them meet. I LOVE writing their little interactions <3 <3
AND UR NOT A COWARD MATTHEW!
Aww, no he is…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 and
Light are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @koshka @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
I’m gonna put the first rp in Matthew’s pov. I’ve been writing him the most in the Castle anyway. 🙂
Matthew
Suddenly, I poof into a theater-like room, with soft, bouncy, red carpet and red curtains. I look around, hearing other’s voices. Before my eyes, I watch…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22's profile was updated 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds like fun!! We haven’t watched the 3rd episode yet. I’m excited for when we will, though!! “In the Catacombs below.” That’s one of my favorite parts in the first book, when they go to Anklejelly manor. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Aww, poor Paxton!! He’s so sweet. None of the charries will let mean old Easton hurt you! @loopylin I have a feeling Carter is not gonna like Easton XD. @mineralizedwritings Aww, sweet Tauren!! Haha, I don’t like Easton already XD!
Matthew
We started walking down the hall, the others talking about who each of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yea, I’ll rp soon.
What is Easton’s backstory/motivation? I’m kinda nervous to play him cuz I don’t feel like I know him well.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ughhh Leo!!! He is so precious. I had forgotten that he was still injured!! He’s probably gonna need medical care pretty soon! Good, Felix!! You need to be a little worried about your son. Who is way more of a man then you’ll ever be. ADOULPHUS AND ARAMIS AND EDRICH!!!! Ugh they make me so angry DX DX!! (Not so much Dietrich, bc…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Maybe Eddie can meet up with Reuben and Jakob because she never really met Reuben even though he helped her when she was hurt.
- Load More
