@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
thank youuu his hair is so hard cuz it’s supposed to be spiky but also longish and… ugh.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
hmm… I’m not sure what his reaction to a hug would be… maybe we can try it out in the character castle and see what happens! XD
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Haha, yes!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! I can for a little while. Haha, yummy! XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yes it is very likely that Dante just got caught doing something he shouldn’t
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritngs
Oh, that drawing is awesome!! Great job! Haha, I want that dress too! It looks so pretty and Little-House-On-The-Prairie-ish XDXD
Aww!! Great job, I love those! My favorite is Ellie. She looks so cute!!! Aww, and Dante! Haha, he kinda looks like he just got caught stealing a cookie (Or in his case, making a fire…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry! I think I wanted to wait for @theloonyone to do something, but she isn’t on that often so I will rp soon!
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol, I love them! The ones with November, Sembry, and Thomas especially XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @anyoneelse I did some sketches of my alien squad last night

Also, Min, I really liked your drawing of Lesli! Her dress and proportions look awesome
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh!! Those songs 😭 Poor Paxton!! Aramis, you better leave your precious brother alone!!!! *Gasp* They think PAXTON IS A MONSTER?!?! How did Paxton turn out so precious with his beasts of brothers (xcept Soren) and his horrible mother? He’s so precious ❤❤
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
IKR?!? 😭😭😭
Okay, good! Oh, okay, got it 😀. Thank you!
Yeah, choose some!! Oh, you could do Feather and Crosshair!!
Yeah, they know eachother from the castle and truth or dare rp! I hope Carmen is there….XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Um, I think I’ll wait for @mineralizedwritings to go ;). I’m gonna wait to write Easton until we have him interact a little more, so I don’t do it wrong ;).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl!!! You’re finally here!! Maybe she can join the group my charries are in, once she enters the castle ;).
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
SERIN
Serin blinked open mud covered eyes. Looking around, she felt her body go on edge.
She didn’t recgonize her surroundings. Rather than the thick jungle outside of Pelgar, this forest was of tall pointed trees covered in mist.
Wiping her drenched face she surveyed more closely. It appeared that she hadn’t been kidnapped, there were no signs…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love this!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This seems fun! Hard for me to choose just one character… Let’s see here (:
Hear ye, hear ye! Introducing Princess Serin of the Pelgarkines. High General to the king’s army. Serin has pale blue skin and dark aquamarine hair, showing her heritage of being from a former water race. [Seh-re-en]
Serin is unsure as to how she ended up in this c…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s a very writer thing, lol. XD <3333
Yes it is XD!
Dylan and Leo NEED to meet!!! That’s literally EXACTLY how Leo feels too!!!! 😭😭😭😭
Yes!! 😭😭😭
IT ISSSSSSSSS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“They better be glad they’re fictional” has gotta be the best threat I’ve ever heard XD
That sounds like something a villain would say in a movie, “In this next hour I’ll make you wish you were fictional!!” 😂😂🤣
Haha, thank you!! That’s exactly right. They should be glad that they’re fictional! XDXD
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I reeeaally want some posca pens, but they are sooo expensive! : ( I was just in Michaels today, staring at the posca pens for almost 15 minutes. I didn’t buy any.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooo those are some good questions
- Load More
