@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h Hehe thanks
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
“Five, actually. Two of them are older than I am. And two sisters.” The boy clarified. “What about you? Do you have siblings?”
“Yep. I’m the middle child. Which is obvious to anyone who knows me.” He chuckled. “I have an older brother and a younger one.” He paused for a moment. “Oh, and by the way, my name’s Everton. Feel free to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh I love that! 😂 (ugh, I haven’t RPed here in a while. Amir is just kinda sitting around watching everything happen. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“Yeah, pizza’s good,” Liv said, her cheeks flushing a darker shade of blue. Fynn smirked at Lukas and elbowed him, pointing with his eyes at Liv. Liv buried her hands in Xandro’s blue mane, trying to distract herself from the embarrasment.
The next few days were sure to be awkward ones, that was for sure.
Awww ᾗ…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok now I have energy to tag people lol @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @rae @smiley @freedomwriter76 (you can ignore if you want)
New Dante art ^
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Too tired to tag people

-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! It sounds really interesting!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I have an idea for this one… I’ll be doing it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“What color would you like?” (I apologize if I botched Fynn. Where did I go wrong?)
Oh, you’re fine. There’s lots of things he could have said here, so it doesn’t really matter. 🙃
Lukas
“Unless you want Xandro to return you to the store you were at,” Livia continued. “It’s the least he could do.”
Lukas shrug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, that’s awesome. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol, I love that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, yeah that’s no fun. I’ll be praying for you too. ❤️
Yess, of course girl!!
I think it’s fun that I’ll see the book come out and be like, “I know her!” Over the internet, but I know her nonetheless. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
Ev casually strolled over to the suits the boy was talking about and pulled one out to look at it. “Three brothers? That must be fun.” He raised his eyebrows at the boy and half-smiled.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh. I think Livia might be starting to develop a crush on Lukas. Oh dear. Xandro’s never gonna let her live this one down.
Aww 🥰
Lol 😂
Lukas
“N-nah, you’re f-fine,” Lukas said with a chuckle, waving a hand through the air. Why was he still stuttering? It wasn’t like he was always this nervous around girls. Or…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😓 Ehh… due to a lot of deleting and a massive mid-month story/plot change, I am still only around 7000 words…. unfortunately. I’ve kinda been hopping around in chapters, so many have been started… but only the first chapter is at a good/finished place.
At least you made progress, that’s really the important part. 😉
OH MY GOODNESS, WOW!! 😆…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Euodia changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
