@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I can’t get away with anything with you around, can I?
Now don’t beat yourself up.
Alright… but only if you remember to feed yourself and drink water, for the sake of your health, not just the aesthetic. ❤️
Also, thanks. You’re really sweet.
Btw, seriously not to change the subject, but I threw down an adult man. Like, on T…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
The colors look fabulous on that drawing of Loops characters!
HA! Seb is mine now.
hehehehehe
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritngs
Dude paper stars is such a cool name! What’s the other one about?
Thanks!
ok, I’ll try to make this short XD
So, my cryptid story is an urban fantasy/scifi/comedy/idk genres are dumb/mystery that’s set in a little town in Arizona. It’s mostly about the two main characters, Maggie and Rory, going around and hunting for evidenc…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yikes! Sounds scary but also kinda cool. Hope you and your neighbors stay safe and that the police are able to take care of everything soon.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol I have the opposite problem. My characters avoid addressing any serious emotions at all costs.
Definitely doesn’t reflect on their author’s character or anything
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol I have the opposite problem. My characters avoid addressing any serious emotions at all costs.
I always have at least two stories that I’m working in simultaneously so I can procrastinate on one by working on another and that way never get anything done, lol. So yes, Paper Stars (with Dante) is my main project rn, but I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love him so much. How is your line art so perfect? And the lighting?? 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m working retail at a really cool theme park. I love it so far.
My brother and I do the same thing sometimes too. Those talks are good, but I get the emotional exhaustion. Hope you get some good rest this Sunday <3
Oh that’s awesome! LoTR is the best. I should reread them. I haven’t read those since I was littl…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
I haven’t seen the animated Cinderella, but I have seen the live action one. I loved their meeting. It was so cute. The immodest dress bothered me too.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ll have to check it out!
They’ll be fine with fighting scenes. We’ll have to watch it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Good! Just got done with my first day working at my new job. :] How are you doing?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yay! High fantasy! Have fun on your vacation!
-
Esther replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
I think everyone covered most of the bases! I don’t really have anything to add 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I want to mention something in that season, but I don’t want to give away spoilers if you haven’t yet. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok so that scene just reminded me of something….
You’ve watched The Chosen right? Have you watched season four yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
So glad I could help!!
🫣😭 Noooo, Rikerrrrrr!!! Aghhh, from a writer’s perspective, yes, yes, yesss!! From a reader’s perspective, girlll nooooo.
😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*sigh* Jonas is right. High fantasy did win. (I kinda wanted it to be steampunk… XD)
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @ducktator @grcr @loopylin @rae @whalekeeper @anyone-i-might-have-missed-sorryyy
Alrighty! The final count is in!
High F…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Which sub genre won?
- Load More
