-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@anyonewaitingformetoroleplay
I might ghost you for a couple days because reasons. Sorry in advance. I won’t be gone forever.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy did not run without the Protector. She grabbed his arm and yanked him forward, pointing. “No – Th-that way!”
The tower had an opening at the base – a scuffed metal lid. She hadn’t noticed it before and now it was far from them both. But the crows’ shadows grew around them and the Protector surely couldn’t fight them off. He…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic Why did you choose to write about your main character? in the forum Topic of the Week 10 months, 1 week ago
Why did you choose to write about your main character?
This is as complicated as it sounds! Characters are multi-faceted and ever-changing, so when faced with this question, it might be hard to answer. Do you write about them because you relate to them, carry a message through them, or simply enjoy their unique existence? It’s different for…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I have never felt so called out
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
It’s painful to read, but thanks I guess.
It’s not painful to read. You describe things clearly, there are varied sentence lengths, and you suggest emotion at sprinkled points through the sections. You also don’t harp on descriptions, which is something I struggle with.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Aw man… If it’s any consolation to you, I enjoy reading your rps! You’re doing a great job and if you’re frustrated with something, whatever it is, usually that means you’re getting better.
Lucille
Lucy tumbled over the crow’s back and landed on the ground. The crow’s focus shifted and it instantly chose to stride toward her.
There w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
It’s beautiful to hear how you’ve found joy, Sara. I’m thankful you’ve found peace in this.
Jesus has really felt everything your family is going through. It’s not just that he understands it, he went through it – he cried and suffered and wished for the pain to disappear.
And now, in heaven, Jesus knows the best remedy to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle do you mind if I fast forward a bit with my next rp?
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I apologize for any mistakes, and also for taking so long.
I’m tired.
No problem at all. You mustn’t apologize, dear Miss Cranberry Sauce! I do not expect you to reply right away.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy lay curled up. She pressed her face into the jacket and the fabric on her skin eased her tight breaths. Time faded; maybe an hour passed, but it didn’t matter. Enough time passed for her senses to fade, replaced by the feeling of her mother next to her on the couch. An arm wrapped around her shoulders so she could hide in the m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
So is this cannibalism?

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Dante
Rory’s tone made Dante feel like a kid again, being bossed by an older sibling. His posture slouched and he grumbled something indecipherable. Then he looked at Rory with a slight glare.
“I can’t… go by myself.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Jack Celby
The dining hall was beginning to fill up quickly with excited students. They were all crowded around a very long table in the middle of the room. There was no food out yet, but mouth watering smells drifted in from the kitchen. Jack hovered on the edge of the crowd, waiting patiently. A few people glanced his way, but none attempted to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
From: Brea Thorne, Thorne Mansion, N. Elm Street, Linmaus
To: Someone
Hello, my name is Brea. I am eleven years old. My brother is making me find a penpal because he says it will be good for me. I am too busy, though, so I am just writing this to make him happy and then I will leave it in the wastebasket at the post…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 10 months, 1 week ago
@cj Hello! I don’t think I’ve seen you around before! Have you been here long? :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
*Begins brainstorming a way out of the challenge I created*
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
<3 I feel like that line is semi relatable. I know I’d talk to myself about myself if I knew I was dying.
Seems like Lucy might need some help
Either that or she figures out a way down
I’m probably the cause of your brain’s suffering. I wrote a lot. XD Gabriel will be of most help if he defends her after she gets down. I’m sure…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Seems like Lucy might need some help
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I liked being you, Lu.
awwwwww
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
All good, I’ve done worse to him…
Such is the life of a charrie
Lucille
Most children wonder at some point in their life – what is it like to be eaten? How much does it hurt? Does it take very long?
Lucy hung from the crow, feet dangling, and spoke quietly to herself. “S’pose the Lord knew it was… yeah, it was good to be me. I liked bei…[Read more]
- Load More

@whalekeeper hello!! I have been on here for a while, but never active, lol. I just started writing a short story and rediscovered KP, so though I should dive a little deeper. Thanks for saying hi, though! Have you been on here long??
Well it’s great to see other people come on and look around! I promise we don’t bite if you ever choose to talk in the Chat Chat. Or do whatever you like!
I think I’ve been here for four years…? Maybe more, maybe less.
Ah, you’ve spoken to my dear colleague Loops 😛 If she’s been here for three years, I’ve been here around the same amount of time.
Lol, yes! You both were very kind to say hello 🙂
And thanks! I was reading through the Chat Chat, and it’s so fun!! I might just have to pop in sometime and say hi.