-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
The way a person shops actually tells you so much about them
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Yeah I noticed! It’s a hard balance between trying to keep up someone’s spirits and trying to erase the problem with positivity. I bet Tauren just hasn’t had enough time to think about what qualifies as one intent or the other. -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for the useful and fun rant. XD I appreciate it.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Thank you! I wanted a Tim Burton kind of look, and I think it looks similar.
Ah, I like the expression and pose, especially with the clothing folds to sell the pose.
The floatiness of her hair is fantastic. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, poor Lesli. That scene is so sweet but sad <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
When is CWW?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Look what I found in my drawing files! I completely forgot about this one, drew her probably a year ago. This is some weird concept art but I still like it. XD

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for entertaining my vague question! I figured it out.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yayy! <3 Poor Les. She just needs to find the words right now. I like how she needs time to figure it out, because it’s honestly more realistic than reciting your inner conflict easily.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Keep in mind there are other digital art programs out there, and there are a lot of different choices. @mineralizedwritings @loopylin and @grcr (I think) also draw digital art.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
If you purchase the Apple app, it’s a one-time purchase of around $15.
I researched it and decided the best use for it would be on an Apple ipad and Apple pen, which are the expensive part of the deal. I saved up and bought all that for around $400… Yeeeaah, that’s where the money goes. XD
I’m not sure what other devices you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
My second cousin’s Great Dane was named Samson.
Bear, Captain, Zeus, Knox.
You could also name the dog after its favorite food, like Cheeseburger.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thx!
I use Procreate all. The. Time. These days, I do most of my art on there instead of traditional. There’s a bit of a learning curve, but it’s fun once you get the hang of it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for the ideas! Also, the fact that Tauren shops like an old man is hilarious to me XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Sure! (: I use an art program called procreate, but this is probably possible on other programs too. I make two copies of the photo and overlay one on top of the other. I find a way to switch the bottom photo to black and white. Then I erase the parts of the top photo that I want to be uncolored, and merge the top photo into the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I feel like those two are going to get into trouble
XD Yeah probably, despite Brea’s best efforts
What does Victor look like again?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I feel like those two are going to get into trouble
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Fun extra challenge here
Barnes
Percival and Rowan’s voices passed Barnes. She blinked, unable to comprehend what they were saying, eyelids drooping.
The snake began to hiss softly, swaying back and forth. Its scales glittered, fluttering and shifting as it moved. Its eyes clouded over, then turned into a familiar friendly v…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Anyone got good Great Dane names? Or just any lovable dog names
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will get to this in juuuuust a second. I think Ruth is on a Christmas trip because she hasn’t appeared in a while.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m gonna start putting my characters locations by their names so I can keep track. No one else has to do it, I just personally like doing it.
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
new character :]
Brea Thorne, the libraryÂ
Brea walked proudly past the shelves and tables, carrying her algebra textbook which was nearly the same size as her. Today sh…[Read more]
- Load More
