-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh no. Have you double checked both your name and password? Maybe you’re using the wrong email account? If you can’t figure it out, try replying to any emails you may have gotten from CWW this morning.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ha, now I remember. I want a banshee, that would be cool.
Well, this is slightly tricky because I don’t date and don’t believe in dating at all. BUT, that is a side point. You’re characters are dating, so lets see. My standards on this are higher then most, so I won’t give you exactly what I would do, but a general…
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I can’t log in 💀
I made an account and browsed around the website, but now it’s saying I have the wrong name or password and it won’t let me reset my password. I’M STUCK
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m TEAM SPIES, let’s goooo 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m on team Spies!!! 🕵🏻♀️🥳 Who’s with meee?!?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yep! I definitely like the fantasy creatures best, especially Elwin’s pet (I forget what it’s called). And the Trolls, with their cool backwards aging.
The plot is kind of nonexistent and I’m always screaming at the book, but I’ve learned to enjoy the drama. I actually tend to read a few chapters every week, rather than finishing it…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ALL OF THEM
You can keep tagging me. Due to CWW this week, I may want the roleplay as something fresh in between Project Murcadox, so I’m just keeping an eye on this until then. ;]
“I have seasonal depression,” she lowered her eyes.
I was wondering, would you be comfortable sharing whether or not you hav…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Do you want Hugo to interact here? Don’t want to annoy you with tags if not @elishavet-pidyon
Brea
“Fifth,” she said. “My brother Lois is a senior. Do you know him?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
How’s your dad’s job search going?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Ew, NOT fun. 😣 Praying!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
FREE HUGSSSSNow would you like an Esther hug or a Lukas hug?? 🧐
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
LukasHe wiped his sweaty palms on his hands as Livia tucked her phone back into her pocket. “Then let’s change that! I can help you catch up on everything so people don’t think you feel off the face of the planet.” He cracked a lopsided smile.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c
I LOVE HUGS. I want a hug too, please. -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool!! 😄 Are you a white belt too? How long have you been training?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Let me guess…KotLC? 👀
Keeper of the Lost Cities?
…You caught me. XD Yes, KotLC. I am on book eight, and very happy to see Sophie and Fitz at least partially together now. I know it isn’t going to last very long because the story is going to switch favor to Keefe, but I got a break from the romance plot and it felt like s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lukas
“No.”
Lukas ran his tongue over his lips. At least he got a clear answer. He had heard from his brothers before that girls would say they were fine when they actually weren’t. If Livia hadn’t answered that way, then that must mean she really wasn’t okay.
“Why?”
By Liv’s expression, that was definitely not t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
1: love triangles. I find them incredibly unrealistic and often ridiculous.
😭
jk jk. XD I personally don’t mind them if they’re done right. 😉
2: no communication. The entire plot should not be able to be resolved with a 5 minute conversation. Like seriously. This may be a problem in real life, but do I want to real a full 300+ pages abo…
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I keep having to hold back sobs whenever I eat a warm bowl of ramen because it tastes so good. My sister got me a variety of flavors for Christmas; best Christmas gift ever.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
This information had only been guesswork up until this point. Now, Barnes could remember Rory’s file. It had been newer than the others, and very scarce of words.
“Is there a way of convincing them Rory isn’t worth the risk? To them, not us,” she added.
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Unfortunately, I just realized I’m supposed to be starting homework for the first week of CC, and we were assigned to read 100 pages of history over the break . . . which I haven’t started yet because I didn’t know about it until yesterday 😩
Same thing here. XD I’ve been reading a ton of history and Greek literature so I have enoug…[Read more]
- Load More

I’m not sure I’ve ever had ramen.😅 Apparently I’m missing out.