-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m moving tomorrow so I may or may not show up to the call
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Now im imagining my latin teacher wearing that pattern, lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
This is my favorite nonsense discussion. :] I used to be very adamant about the colors of my subject dividers in school.
Math is blue, English is purple, History is yellow, Science is green, and Latin is orange
Some numbers constantly change color for me, but 1 is definitely off-white, 3 is light blue, 4 is violet, and 7 is green.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My dad side the family is all messed up and scary, (drug dealers and gang leaders and such)
Relatable. My dad’s side is Chicago born and bred. I mean, does anyone else have a great aunt who was a bounty hunter? I don’t think so.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
wait, you generated those quote memes? HOW??!?!
You can search for them and you’ll find generators on multiple websites. I must warn you, some of them have language and/or very sexual quotes. Some of them have filters, which I used, but not all of them do.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
SEVEN is GREEN!!! Science is green, math is blue, history is brick red, english is gold.
*Throws arms in the air* Also when was the last time anyone mentioned having synesthesia just like me? Because it would be nice to know that other writers have trouble picking character names based on color. You have no idea how much trouble I’ve been through.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae Oh no, that’s so scary! I’ll be praying!! 🙏🏻
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I also tried a character generator, and it came up with perfect results almost right away.

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Had to make this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I am so passionate about this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok that makes sense. I think your Church just uses an unconventional definition of the word which isn’t what religion typically means. It just means “belief in and worship of a god or gods”. We believe in a God. The one and only true God.
So it’s just a silly definition mix up lol. We agree on everything else I think.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Sidles in* Okay, me answer too.
What is your denomination?
I am an Orthodox Presbyterian. Not a lot of people recognize it; it’s small enough that I’m familiar with many of the leaders from across the Southeast. To make it short, I’m a Calvinist. XD
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I love those, they’re so nerdy XD I should reread that book
Those are so great, I saved a couple to my phone lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They caught up to her
Sorry for the dumb question, my brain does not work properly, but who did they catch up to?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2007
Me too, girl, me toooooo
🩷
The Psalms always be hitting hard…
😆 Yep
What about the word religion do you not like? By definition, belief in Jesus Christ or any other god is religious. But if there’s some bad connotation attached to the word that I’m not aware of, then that’s understandable.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
This is a really interesting topic to read through. Thanks for making it @the_lost-journal :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
1. What is your denomination?
I’m a Calvinist/ Reformed Evangelical
2. Did you grow up with this denomination?
Yes :]
3. How many books are in your bible? And if you wish, what are those books?
66 books
4. How many people in your family are that denomination? (If any are a separate denomination, or religion)
My whole immediate…[Read more]
- Load More
