-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@rae
Felicity“What? That’s the first time I’ve ever seen you smile! Don’t apologize. Smiles are contagious, you know.” She grinned at him, her silver eyes twinkling.
“What were you thinking about?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@rae Dude you’re fine. RP whenever you want.
Also I just had an idea. What if, as Chase got closer to certain people, he started associating them in his mind with different animals depending on their personality? Could be a way he gets more comfortable around some people. Just an idea though. You can use if you want or not.But any ways, Chase is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Didn’t get much done, lol. Got distracted by looking at movie times with my brother XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ope, almost forgot, going toooo…. :50
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Sprinting to hopefully do something writing related… I haven’t really written since the end of March 🫣🫣
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Our last day is Monday, but as a senior, school isn’t really ‘done’ until all the graduation formalities and celebrations are over. My thesis defense still hasn’t happened yet. You must be glad to be done, I’m jealous. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks! If you have anymore, please throw them at me. I know a family who will get to interview S.D. Smith (one of them will be asking him the questions of course but they’re all fans), and they need ideas. They are huge Green Ember nerds and they know so much about the books that they’ve run out of questions. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Will be tweaking my senior abstract before printing it out. Hopefully this doesn’t take too long. :30
Oh no. Is there something you can do to adjust it to your taste?
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, done at :40. It went well, although I’d like to have people to chat with. Maybe we should set up times when people can pop on and sprint together.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
And I get it, digital art can be frustrating to work with sometimes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Good job! I can tell both of you put work into this <3<3
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Beginning semi-detailed chapter outlines for Project Murcadox. Join if you like! :40
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone
If you could hypothetically ask S. D. Smith a question, what would it be? -
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That does it. I’m going to work on this project as hard as I can after I finish the thesis abstract.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m not sure how I feel about what you said, because one of the plot points includes making a brave phone call.
…This is a sign.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh really? I love them. It’s so fun to start tying them together in subtle ways.
Oh don’t get me wrong, I still love it.

And neither of the two guys have met. 😂
And that’s when things get fun, when characters are technically connected but they haven’t met yet
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ikr? Awesome
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Graphic novel artists are the goat, for real. I don’t know how they do it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
my brain: he just got SHOT and is BLEEDING OUT IN A FLOODING UNDERWATER FACILITY and you’re commenting on the LINEWORK????
Having no emotional connection to Sniper, my eyes immediately go to the art technique. I’m heartless. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Multiple POVs are lowkey traumatizing for my brain because you have to tie so many different colored strings together. It’s madness. Madness, I tell yea.
Escape while you still can… *Gazes into the distance* *Flops face down into my pile of manuscripts*
- Load More
