-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Anonymous is multiple people. It’s the name put in place of any account that was deleted. The word anonymous just means something similar to “unknown”.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
That’s such a cool character concept! Reminds me a little of the Avatar.
Maybe we could resurrect one of the old role plays? Or maybe I could start a new one. I had an idea of making one that’s just a giant labyrinth with monsters and things hiding inside. People don’t seem to be very active rn though so maybe I should wait.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
noooooo XD sorry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
That looks awesome! You’re getting so good so fast! The colors and background are gorgeous
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Emojis are inherently goofy
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal  You have succeeded in making me laugh and also getting the veggie tales theme song stuck in my head XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
lol that’s awesome.
I don’t need to work much today so I plan on trying to finish portal 2
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That was really fun to read! I’m excited for this book. I remember loving reading sections in the old character castle that had Zlati and Vulka in it. Please tag me if you post anything else! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t really have anything to edit
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll start a post somewhere on CEW for KPers. I’d like to know who wants to join!
Additionally we should tag some more people so they are aware of this. I can explain anything people need to know.
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision (did I get that tag…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Quickly popping in to say Crazy Editing Week starts tomorrow! Anyone who hasn’t thought or heard about it yet, just letting you know.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Imma up the prize to two different character drawings. Might regret this later.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Does anyone want their charrie to meet Dante? I’m about to move him back to the school and he might need a little help
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ya’ll think we’ll make it to the dance before fall?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Felicity
“So you really like animals, huh? The only animals I ever spent much time with were the cows on my old farm…” She smiled at him before turning back to the window.
“Oh, hey, look! There’s a puppy outside.”
“
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Extra challenge: don’t pull the sadness from a super abusive or traumatic experience.
Eh, I’ll allow it, but I guarantee you it won’t make me feel anything.
Yay! Someone willing to take the challenge! XD
I get emotional at movies and also cry myself to sleep occasionally so it shouldn’t be too hard, probably.
-
whaley replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Thank you! And I’m glad the examples made sense to someone besides me. The characters must be protected not only for themselves, but for the sake of story legacy. ⚔️Too hesitant to kill off characters who probably should actually die for the plot/ their own arc.
Some people are definitely more like that. I fall…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
Guys. I’m no longer a teenager. 0_O
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
glad you like my idea!
I think the sister entirely depends on what Chase’s plot and also personal character arc is going to be, which are not things I know much about. Though I do like the idea of giving him a lighthearted sister who eventually rubs off on him and helps him be less broody all the time. Maybe he doesn’t know about her exi…[Read more]
- Load More

*gasp* You’re OLD now. Happy Birthday! 🥳
Yes. Yes I am.