-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
*Cries in a corner*
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I do like how in this book, we’re getting to see the perspective of one of the soldiers.
True.
It is also true, I forgot. We only have one female character so far. Other than what I call “extras.” And she isn’t from the city, so we have a POV blind spot, so to speak.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
If you don’t think it’s a comparable scenario, I’d be curious to know why.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m not going to dig myself too far into this convo. But the way I see it, the government is torturing the inhabitants of the city. They’re literally killing kids. So… I don’t know what to say, other than to pose the same situation in front of you and ask you what you would do. There’s no peaceful way to deal with this, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
XD It means the message got into his inbox. I think. Normally, all the moderators have something like @kingdompen.org for their email addresses, and that address does not work. Deus Lamb, however, is part of Story Embers and has another address.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Yeah I know. I’m the kind of person who tries something over and over, even when it’s hopeless.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
@everyone
I messaged Deus Lamb, and I did not get a “returned to sender”! I’m waiting to see if he’ll respond.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
What do you all think?
Depends on how time consuming this project is for you! If it takes lots of effort, I think we should go through all possible communications with the moderators. That way, you don’t do all of this just for KP to work anyway. But if it isn’t hard, go for it!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I’mma crash out
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m going to keep trying this until it works.

-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I think Leo belongs with an experienced couple, not to mention Jonathan and Amber have only just reached friendship status. But besides that, I wipe my hands of any predictions.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
NOOOooo…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I want to deliver art for you all but I have been restrained!!
Trying a random saved pic:

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Noooooo it didn’t work…
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m testing KP pictures with a meme.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
It doesn’t seem like pictures are working. >:[
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Loll
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
The plan was 10 pages, and I only wrote 4. *Sigh* I feel like the problem with short stories is, I can never fall in love with them unless I get into the nitty-gritty details of a scene, which isn’t great if I want to draft the whole thing in one night. Done for now, will continue.
- Load More
