-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@keilah-h She looks cool!
I remember using that website years ago. I think I tried making Felicity on it once back when she was an elf.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Both. Path of Pain is the hardest platforming area in the game, and since I rarely play video games, it’s taking a lot of time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Hollow Knight: Path of Pain has a clutch on my soul

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s from Clangers! I used to watch it and it popped into my head yesterday.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
Posting videos under my banner looks way too big. Lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m not going to share my outline because spoilers and also it’s kinda incoherent and unfinished anyways.
How do the feedback groups work? I’m a little confused but I’m not sure what specifically to ask
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
- *really wants to rp*
*is too exhausted*
*stares blankly at my screen for a full two and a half minutes instead*
>:/
I like the mineral identification idea
@whalekeeper I’m really curious what your new pfp is from, if it is from anything. It looks like a stop motion set
- *really wants to rp*
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
*realizing how few father figures exist in my stories*
No wonder my characters have issues. I can only think of one side character but he’s not really a father figure. He just has the potential for it.
But in honor of Father’s Day even though that was two days ago, my favorite character from one of my dad’s stories is a talking badger…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you :]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Seb asked the twins a question if you want to revisit that, or just tell me what they said off-roleplay.
@loops and @elishavet-pidyon
Y’all can continue if you want, I am brain dead. I’m so sorry. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m afraid they aren’t much like Bad Batch. XD But I wondered if you would suggest that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes
As Barnes strode through the garden’s undergrowth and the deep mists, hopefully close enough behind Mel to notice any commotion, the flashlight bobbed along like a will-o’-the-wisp, guiding her. If only there was a dry place to stay, some place to keep consistent light. Barnes did not mind the maze – something abo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ve only watched it once, it was good lol.
Fortunately they don’t always actually die, y’know? Gives you a good scare though.
That’s the key to surviving an ill-fated Google search. You have to remember Google might be wrong.
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Finishing at :20! I actually can’t believe I wrote for an hour after so long of a break! I guess I missed it, lol XD Got 1,340 words
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Starting at :25 and aiming to go until :50! Gotta get some writing in.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Pascal clutching his heart is so funny. XD
*Gasp* How dare you not know who Milo is!! He’s from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
anyone else have that happen to you, where you write a scene, think it was your idea, only to realize it was mostly an accidental reiteration of a scene from your favorite movie or book?
I’ve had fleeting ideas tha…[Read more]
- Load More
