@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oh boy.
Viktor
It was not a gaurd, thank the Lord, and it wasn’t one of the retainers Viktor had seen during the day. This man was a stranger to him.
But not to others.
“Father, please calm down.” there was almost a quaver in Riker’s voice. The man had placed himself in front of November and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Aw, thank you! I love them too. *Sniff*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
This man was mad. Or from some strange South Kingdom. There was no other explanation for such a display of anger.
Or perhaps he had been drinking something far stronger than water.
Father.
Riker had called him Father.
Zlatan sheathed his blade, freeing his hands if needed.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
They were once again inside – or if not, close enough. The walls hardly let any starlight down here.
Someone else was near by. Friend? Foe? Viktor didn’t know and couldn’t guess.
He loosened his sword, the gastly thing, in it’s sheath, ready to draw. If only he knew how to use it. If…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
Someone was coming. Mikkel switched off the safety, his mind switching with it.
A sword drew beside him, another in behind, one pistol was out.
Rikker hadn’t drawn his weapon, though his fingers wrapped around it, knuckles white.
Strange.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Ahhhh! That’s awesome.
*Whispers* never too many characters.
…and who’s Yosef? I love that name.
(I just might love every Hebraic name I find.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
And this is quite random, but I just realized the twins have a Russian accent (it’s their mother tongue). Would any of your characters recognize it?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yes!! Nyx and Zlatan. Lol!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Exactly!!! XD
Viktor and November should totally get together. It would take a bit to make Viktor comfortable enough to tease November. Which would also be great. They really have a lot in common. Viktor hates fights, but he’d punch someone without thinking of it was to protect someone he loves.
Ah, Nyx. Yes. He must learn to…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan totally needs to get separated from his brother, and maybe Vulkasin needs it too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I think I’m okay now. The writer’s block was mostly situational (we had a family funeral, and I’ve been a little numb).
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I agree. They need a little nap.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Eeeek! *Shrieks*
Honestly, I don’t know what Viktor would do if he and Franz get “acquainted”. Probably get himself in trouble, I mean, he’s only fourteen, y’all. (But don’t tell him that. He thinks he’s a year younger.)
Oh, and the way November’s getting teased makes me want to add in Alwin,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh no…this could be bad y’all.
So, what’s the plan? Which characters get thrown together when the group gets split?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh wow. That is a lot of important charies.
(I wish I could find pictures for all of mine, but somehow the animal element complicates things)
Wait, how many characters do I have? Do I even know?!
Let’s see. These are just the ones I have names for. (MCs in bold)
1st book: Zlatan, Vulkasin, Vratislav, Mila, Yarvoj (*shudder* th…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Please have a window, a ledge, something bigger than an archers loop! Well, maybe it it was tall enough… But he’d never get his shoulders through one of those. No way. Neyht. Nol.
Victor smiled. “Yes, there’s a window.”
Joy! “How high?”
“About ten feet.”
“Ah.”…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Like, before Franz changes, or after? 🧐
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
A wonderful, hilarious mess. XD
True! Viktor would be relieved someone else shares his affinity for climbing.
As for the Scar Club… 😏 That’s soooo hilarious. I may have a few characters that would fit there. Maybe a couple.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
O_O
- Load More
