@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
And I’ve brought up Edria, here’s the collage I made for her.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Hmmm. Most interesting. I’m glad you’re redeeming Erich. What about the others? What happens to Leonard? Now I’m intrigued/worried. Ach!
But this is a really good idea, putting character pictures together.
(And I love the family ones, such sweet little kiddos.)
So…
Here’s one for Alyona and her sister and mother. (I can’t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Whoa. Those pics are awesome.
(This is random, but you know that if he married a Jewish woman all his kids will be counted full Jews?)
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper thank you so much! 🥰 I’m glad you like it!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago

Here’s one of my best deer yet 😀
This is a red stag. Most of the flowers in his rack are real, there are some daffodils, lilies, roses, peonies, and a bunch of jacarandas. I painted this guy with watercolors, as always 🙂
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago

Here’s a moose I painted for my best friend. The paper is warped from the watercolor so it looks funny on my scanner.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago

This is something I painted for school a while back. I had to paint a scene from Exodus so I chose the scene where Moses comes down from Mount Sinai to see the golden calf.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Ooh!! Yay!!! I’d LOVE to see y’all’s art!
Here’s some of mine 😀

This is a cartoony self-portrait I did a while back 😀 I have not been able to replicate this style since
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic What's your most recent writing-related web search? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper lol I love how random that is
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
That sounds good. Riker would have to be the one to say something first, but Zlatan afterward could start the conversation.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
We do! Now how are we going to get those two together, AND in a position where they’ll both talk? Neither of them are easily moved to talk about their past… =}
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
I’m still working on Wilkins’ back story, but here’s what I think so far;
Some quick background first: The foxes are a lesser kingdom which is constantly under persecution. The much larger kingdom of wolves are the current oppressors during the first two books. At…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s… beautiful…
*Proceeds to drool*
I have not, but I’ve been eyeing it for a few years though. My older sister had been part way through it for some time now; it’s quite long.
Old books, good books, pretty books…we definitely collect them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Wait. Have you read War and Peace? Do you collect old books?
Umm…I reset my notifications on accident by erasing my phone and sending it back to factory settings. But please don’t do that. You lose everything.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Cute? When had anything to do with Zlatan been cute? Not since he was as tall as their father’s bootstraps.
Cute.
He tries to smother the chortle that instinctively came up, but no. It wanted out.
“I’ve never z’ought…”
Cute.
Suddenly he was gasping for air around the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
And those kiddos are adorable!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I’m back! And ready to reintroduce Wilkins O’Laith, Partisan, Prince’s guard, POW. There is a glimpse of him in the first book (as the start of Zlatan’s turn around), but in the second book he’s an MC.
Here’s his collage.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
*Sniff*
Yes, I’m crying. Yes, I’m ok. Why am I crying?
Y’all, what’s about to happen is a shadow of a scene I’m planning with for my book.
Yeah, I can’t really explain.
*Sniffle*
Viktor
A strange ache beat inside Viktor’s heart. He missed his father, yes, but he was glad to have a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh, Judah…….
*Wails*
(Is secretly planning how to save him.)
(Even though I know his death is not only historically accurate, but right for the story….)
You’d better be glad you don’t kill Yosef. 😉
(By the way, Judah is another of my favorite names. Next you’ll name someone Reuben!)
Please! Talk about him…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Looking for feedback on a crucial scene! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I’d love to help, if I can.
Also, while I don’t mind if you have my email, (you may already. I honestly can’t remember.) I’d rather not share it publicly on here, (seems to be a trend…) so here’s my writing/secret alias email, if you want.
Anyway, I hope the best for you and your tales. God bless!
- Load More
