@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hmm…
Slides closer to the wall, hand now gripping knife hilt.
I’m not sure about this…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ohhhhh, I smell treason…
Squirms in chair before remembering my dignity and clasping my hands.
Is Ridley black haired?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thanks, and that’s okay. At least one can be perfectly graceful in imagination.. 😉 XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Nearly falls out of chair from leaning too far forward, enraptured by the tale.
Oh! Thank you for telling, what happens next?
*Fingers sunglasses in belt*
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Stands near the door, hands clasped over knife hilt.
Ah, Cirque…most intriguing. Pray tell, dear. Pray tell.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
With a swish of my green-grey cloak, I take the seat indicated for me. Then I push back my cowl and prepare to listen.
Pray tell.
(My drama is in my pen.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
All but our older sister. It is!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thanks!
Maybe I have… I stalk nearly everything on here, just a warning. (Like I said, I’m a Ranger. 😉 )
I might share it then! (It’s not completely dependant on knowing the books, I mean it should explain itself. [And since I know nothing about Marvel, so we’re even. Lol!])
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
And on the first try too!!! XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
AND YOU HAVE IT!!
(Nooooo! But if you do, I justified to do the same to yours. 😉 )
Yes! My siblings are a mongoose and a cat, and I’m… The little cloaked Ranger, I guess. 😉
No more siblings, although I do have a close friend on here. 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Now we can just let this page be buried on the forum, right? XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
*Cackles*
I want to write that part so badly!
And that part may change a bit, but still…I know. I wish I could just have the book written, published, and in my hands so I could stay up all night reading it.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Of course I’m doing it to you!!!! 😉
That’s one!!
(That’s okay. As long you don’t start guessing my plot twists…. 😉 )
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
GAAHHHHHH!!!Â
I’m found out… -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks, I’m glad you like it! I don’t know if I will go with Omma, although the German side and meaning wouldn’t really be a problem but yeah, I think I’ll probably just go with Amma… Maybe even have Omma be grandmother, but I’ll need to work that out…. Still in the rough draft of my plot so…. Yeah. XD
Oh, and that scene is…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
To be completely honest, that was revised first draft, but thanks!
@godlyfantasy12 I want to know!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hmmm….maybe, maybe not….
Guess.
XD 😉
(Honestly, I’m thrilled that someone else is as nosily curious as I would be.)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Curious? What did I do to make you curious? What are you curious about?
*Looks innocent*
*But also a wee bit confused*
😂
Now I’m curious.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff (mostly poetry and character sketches).
Ooo, the immune system is quite interesting. I don’t believe I’ve ever read a book based off it.
Let’s not even try to find my favorite Bible verses.We don’t have that much room here.You’re…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Of course!
Well, my brother had been on here for a while, and we (my twin sister and I) had heard all about this place and wanted to join – but it was before we had phones, and google accounts, of our own. So, we had to wait a while, but I joined as soon as I could. 😉
It’s a serious jest, and a bit of a purposeful coincidence,…[Read more]
- Load More
