@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
Something like that would be really good.
I think the Calling and Mission forum is what’s been used in leu of that for the time that I’ve been on here. Which *gasps* has been about a year exactly!!
(Yeah, I’m good at bunny trails too. XD)
By the way, I hope everything’s been going well in your part if the Kingdom. I’ll know…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
OK! So, I should have a profile on there under the same alias as here: Elishavet Pidyon.
Thank you for doing this!
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It came through! I think I accepted?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
I believe there used to be one before The Great Crash. It was one of the longest threads on here, but that’s lost in the wreckage, and is mostly made up of people who are no longer on here…we definitely need a new one.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Yeah, I should probably do that…I’ll try to get something in before I sign off over the weekend.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It’s still not there…hmm
Could it be a private group? Only ‘public’ groups are coming up, so that’s why I’m asking.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I looked through all the groups available on both pages- nothing. *sigh* but I SHALL LOOK AGAIN!
I mean, seek and ye shall find right? (Only I have a feeling that doesn’t apply to websites…)
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I can’t find it!!! I’ll look again but…is there another way to search for it?
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@microphage6032 Awesome!
I actually love Dominion, and I have the album of the same name 😀 And your dream hat sounds almost identical to mine XD but mine would also have some turkey feathers 🤠I am so happy you enjoyed the Toothless chibi. But something is amiss… @queen_of_alvastia GURL. How have you NOT SEEN HTTYD 🙀🙀🙀 you gotta watch it it is…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 AHH FUNNN I really hope my mom lets me join 🤩
@loopylin ik you probably actually write your stories about as consistently as I do BUT wouldja wanna join 🧐
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 WAT you can do an alternate one for AUs =D
thats great because ALL the writing I do is just cowboy/pirate AUs of Bronwen and Muri, respectively 🤣
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia that’s a wonderful idea! I think that would absolutely be a blessing. We could connect over real life stuff rather than just our fictional characters (not that there’s anything with that hehe)
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 OOH that sounds so helpful! And it would be so great do it with you all 😀
I’ll ask my mom about it.
Having a KP group for all of us on a different website reminds me of a group of traveling companions striking out into the unknown for some reason XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh, and she could probably use it. XD Lily needs help.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thank you!!! I’m really glad you like it.
I completely understand! (Why else would I do a huge warning about the spoilers?) The books are awesome, and yeah, you definitely don’t want to spoil the plot twists.
No, it would seem I can’t.
All right, I’ll just have to leave you to your own…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue and
Microphage6032 are now friends 4 years ago -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@microphage6032 WOW! That is so cool that you like immunology! I’m afraid I don’t know much about it myself, but I do love science (if you’re like me and you like to rant about stuff you love learning about, I will happily listen :D) and it’s so cool that you and Freedom are sisters!!
Here’s a little about me:
I’m Ava, I’m 15, and my favorite…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Nooo!
*Pounds helplessly on desk*
There are SPOILERS in here!!!
Okay, okay, you flatter me. 😉 But if you will read this, bear in mind that I have taken some liberties with the royal family tree. Not everyone that is of the Royal family in this is actually royal in the books. Just so ya know.
And just kinda try to avoid the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing a Character that's Mute and Deaf? in the forum Characters 4 years ago
Oh Eli…*sniff*
I’ve never written a character that was deaf or mute, but I have read some, and I am learning ASL ( or rather relearning what I knew a long time ago).
For the mute side: at such a young age he wouldn’t be talking much anyway if he was deaf. All his communication would be via sign language, which as a language…[Read more]
- Load More
