@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
Okay I just redrew a 3-year-old abomination and I’m quite happy with it 😀
Here’s the original… 🤨

-
Ava Blue replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon WOW! I really like him! The hair is incredibly realistic, this almost looks like a photograph 😯 I love how subtle but effective the shading is, and the nose is so realistic and HOW did you do the cloak?!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Sorry, I had an RP written yesterday evening, but my phone died before I had it quite finished, and with it went my impetus to write another died too.
So, here I am, nearly a day late. XD
Oh, and Corvina is awesome; I’m so glad you redeem her.
I don’t know how characteristic this will be of…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic What's Your Writing Process? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ooo, ouch. My processes tend to change per book.
But over all, I’d say:
- I start with day dreaming, which usually starts with a random character then progresses to world building.
- When an idea gets lodged in my head, I may write a character sketch or two, and day dream untill a plot solidifies and character archs become complex…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing out of chronological order? in the forum Plotting 4 years ago
Hmmm…
I’m writing my WIPs out of order, but mostly because I just haven’t had time to sit down and write the scene that should come next… Or as it is with my second WIP, I despise every beginning I’ve written, so I just write other parts untill I can get a better idea for an opening.
However, I think the biggest reasons that…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Those are ADORABLE!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing out of chronological order? in the forum Plotting 4 years ago
@joy-caroline I usually write from beginning to end of a book unless there’s a pressing scene I wanna write, though those scenes aren’t necessarily in chronological order. It just gives me a better sense of progression than jumping around, though ofc you’re free to do whatever you want.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing out of chronological order? in the forum Plotting 4 years ago
Interesting. I never thought of it as a bad thing, but then I haven’t done research of that.
I usually write both out of order and in sequence, as in while I am working from the beginning of the book, whenever I want to write a different scene I skip to where it would fall in the manuscript. As I work from the beginning I’m fill in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic RP Charries in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It was SO fun to make! (I love organizing random stuff, so this was sheer candy)
-
Koshka replied to the topic RP Charries in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
You should be added!
-
Koshka replied to the topic RP Charries in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Okay, let’s try this again.
Click HEREÂ for information overload.
-
Koshka replied to the topic RP Charries in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
Below should be a link to the character master sheet.
Let’s hope the link works. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Good thanks! I’ve gone through and pulled a bunch, but whether or not I have them I, I’m not sure.
I’m thinking of compiling them all on a Google doc, then posting the link in a separate thread where it won’t get buried. What do you think?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Alright, so I can’t find the descriptions of your characters besides November. Could you get me those, (preferably in the following format)?
Character name:Â description, particularly age, features, and clothing, even personality.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oohhh Corvina…if you only knew.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
No you’re not! Or rather if you are than I am too, cause I can’t wait to read some of these discussions.
*Pretends I don’t spend waayyy too much time thinking over conversations*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12
And Viktor had officially gone through the roof. XD
Also, y’all, I’m thinking of throwing in a side character, he wouldn’t really have a POV, but he might move the plot along. I’m thinking an Eirtanian servant at the castle that I’ll use to work on a vague idea I have for one of the refugees they meet in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Will do. I shall notify y’all if I need info.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
A master list would be helpful…I may be able to once I get some other stuff out of the way. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Our poor, dear charies.
(Btw Mikkel still has a rather young voice, although it’s not high or squeaky or anything like that. It’s one of the only things about him which still reflects his age)
Mikkel
Steve and…Bucky? Those had to be bynames. The young man seemed, tight. Lost. Mikkel…[Read more]
- Load More
