@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ooo, action and conflict. Yes, we need to get those groups moving, but I also don’t know where they’re headed, so it’s a little difficult.
We could go ahead and reunite those two groups. I would sort of like to get the twins back together.
(Ooo, what is Vulkasin tryed to sneak up on his brother? That…may not end well, but it…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
They’re all absolutely adorable! Awwwwwww. Each of them. (Although Luna and Paxton’s may be my favorites… I don’t know, the mental image if a little Grimm hunting with his father is just too precious.)
That picture of Paxton with the teddy bear is probably my favorite picture from all three.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
Whatever Riker had done, he was obviously racked with grief. And guilt. Mikkel blinked, all the words in his head scrambling from any form of order.
He combed through his short grey hair, wishing he knew what to say. He’d seen mass… destruction, but he still didn’t know how to handle…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
They’re perfect!
Okay, I think it goes, on the top going right to left, Leon then Riker. On the bottom, Adelhied (and I too, have forgoten the spelling. XD) the Iris being the right corner.
Ummmmmmm… That’s a hard question, but I think, if they weren’t their characters, that I’d ship them going vertically. Otherwise, I think…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I can go with Mikkel! And yeah, I think it’s a bit early to reunite, but I wanted to stick it out there so we could figure it out.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
She’s precious!
(How did you color her hair?)
Hmm… I’m guessing Rikker then Leon, then Iris and Adelaide?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Well, Naja needs her Daddy, and I would like to stick Zlatan in there for various reasons. It could also move the plot along in a new direction if Arabella rejoins November…with Corvina watching.
I don’t know. What do y’all think?
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
So uh…do we combine the two groups now?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Poor Riker.
Also… This character is running away with the pen.
Viktor
He came away from the wall, his mind spinning. What did Riker mean? And why had he not noticed the skull on his cap?
In the sudden silence, a low humming caught his attention. He glanced to his right to find the old man…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
I love them all! Nyx’s is naturally one of the absolute cutest, being a baby fuzz ball.
But of the kids, I think November’s has the most adorable expressions. Next on the expression part is probably Jocelyn’s, although, Ara’s are so sweet it makes it hard to decide.
Corvina’s is interesting, with a sort of brooding, thinking…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
AWWWW!!!! Those are adorable!Â
Let’s see, what’s my favorite? Maybe Jocelyn, but then November’s is soooo cute! And Ara’s. Then there’s the fluff ball. Alright, I just love little kiddos.
AHHHH…I don’t know! I can’t choose!
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic Help. I Just Don't Get the Appeal of the Wingfeather Saga in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Oh, having reread North! Or Be Eaten I can say I enjoyed it much more this time around and I’m not sure why I didn’t like it as well the first time? It features a culture I enjoyed, more character development for Tink and Artham (a couple of my favorites), and several other fun additions (to the characters, world, and conflict). It’s still not as…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
OK, I’m ready to share who they are!!! Lol. I’m really enjoying this too much.

So, Audrey was actually named Aethelthryth but because of some parts of the allegory, as well as the length of the name, I’ll probably be using the “newer” version: Audrey. *Sniff*
And I have a confession to make: the shipping was a trick…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AWESOME! I absolutely love it when an author does the research behind their character names, and actually ties the meanings into the story.
Now that, that’s talent, whether intended or not. And seriously awesome.
Yay! Maybe I can persuade Mikkel to talk about it more…but he probably won’t listen.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Of course I don’t mind! I struggle somuch trying to find pictures, it’s a relief when someone else knows a good search line.
I just usually look up something like, “navy blue eyed dark haired boy child”, or “black haired blue eyed child girl”. Adding the “child” helps specify a little.
Although, for the blonde picture, I…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thank you! You’re right they’re all cute. (And I’m not partial. Not at all. 😉 )
You got one right!!!!!!!!!
But I won’t tell which, yet.
Oh, and two of these characters do actually get married, so if y’all want, I’ll share a scene I have of them together after this. (I only have one scene, but then again, it’s for, what, the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I know! Although he really is fine with who he is, he just doesn’t want anyone to think he’s a stuck up, born with a silver spoon aristocrat. Which he isn’t, at all. (No Knight of the Counsel is) So he usually tries to leave that part of him in the shadows…which is basically impossible.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Yay!!! Character trauma!
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
AÂ voyager?Â
“I believe back home the term refers to one who voyages, a wanderer or someone who travels.” Mikkel straightened his rifle strap. “But it appears to mean something different here…”
He shrugged and offered a small smile… suddenly b…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12
I just realized I do have face pictures for all the mcs of Kingdom of Shadows. Even the boys! They just all happen to be if them as children, so, here are my MCs!
For fun, can you guess who they are? AND, if you were to ship any if them, just by looking at them, who would they be?

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Awwwwwww, they’re perfect! I especially like Leon’s, but they’re both beautiful.
- Load More
