@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Why thank you! (And reading is always so much more important than anything, right? XD)
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hey guys, this is just me rambling about Bronwen’s Western AU 🙂 Tbh I like it more than her normal story. Sidenote, this would be set in western Montana in the late 1800s. And it does have a happy ending and redemption arcs for Bronwen and company, buut I haven’t written it yet lol
BronwenÂ
Appearance –Â Long, bushy dark hair, sharp green eyes, 5… -
Ava Blue changed their profile picture 4 years ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Also a humorous/interesting thing; this is a comparison of her mother’s hair and her own. Except, Winifrith’s hair is redder than in this pic, and may be a hand’s breadth longer, about hip length.
(Fun fact, Aethel was originally inspired, not by a great theological question or profound event, but by me daydreaming about hair. Specifically long,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-interested
After talking a little about Aethel, (yes, she’s Aethelthryth again. See how easily that was swayed. XD) I’ve had her on my mind. So, I made her a collage. Here it is!
I had so many quotes that would go with it, but when it came down to adding them, this is what happened. XD

-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh but you see, Riker reminds me so much of my own characters, and Leon…
Natan. *Sob*
Those two are just sooooo similar…only completely different at the same time.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Wow.
So, instead of writing Ocran’s, I’ll write Viktor’s really quickly, then wright the Vulture’s.
Viktor
Surely Riker didn’t mean all that. Surely he didn’t believe it. It was horrible.
Because Viktor knew Riker did believe it. Somehow, the kind man was guilty of blood, and he was now l…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Aaahhh, Riker! Leon! (Honestly Leon makes me think of Natan Israeli so much, I can’t help but love him)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And you’re fine! XD chaos is only good in manageable doses.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
That sounds good! And honestly so less complicated than before.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Then Elishavet’s crazy fellow can follow, not wanting Victor out of his sight?
Then maybe they’ll can run into the other group?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Here’s a wild solution which may or may not be worth even thinking about, but what if November takes off, and Viktor and Riker go after him?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Smaller groups do seem to work better for character development also, which is part of the whole reason for the RP.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Yes, that sounds good. On top of that, if someone can’t get on for a while, it keeps from demobilizing the entire castle.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy16
You’re fine! And that makes perfect sense. I’m struggling too, so you’re not the only one.
Besides, this thing has been going on for several months now, and I think I have my twins developed enough. I’ve been wanting to swap them out for a different set, but then I don’t want to take them out!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Good idea. I’m becoming concerned with our character overload. The more characters in a group seem to slow things down, and at the moment we have so many groups…since this thread is already so long, why don’t we start a second castle for any new addins? May not work, but it’s an idea.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hello there! Welcome to the
insane asylumÂ*cough cough* er, castle. If you wish to join, just write a scene somewhere, and figure out if you want to find a group.At the moment we sort of have an explosion planned, so I’m not sure which group would be best.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’ll do one of Ocran sighting the group! Just a moment.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hmm…I think yes. which group should he meet?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh!! I’d totally combine those two small groups!
Ooo, throwing some Ocran conflict in would be interesting! (A fun fact, in my knowledge, Ocran and the siblings never actually meet in the books. He only sees Viktor from across a battlefield. I’d like to tryout what it would be like if they did meet.)
So, Ocran might not…[Read more]
- Load More
