@loopylin
Active 12 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c @anyone-else
Apparently Livia and Marcurious are now madly in love…*coughs*
Marcurious just saved their life from a bunch of Azers, and it was love at first sight. However, Livia’s sister is not impressed…
Livia wasn’t dead, but if Marcurious kept looking at her like that, she was sure her heart would stop beating right the…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yesssss ahh I missed youuu
I’ve been pretty good. I’ve just been doing school and trying to write stuff even though my brain isn’t braining half the of time. LOL.
That’s so real thoughhhh
Sameeee
My brain is NEVER braining though soooo
i’ve actually been making progress with my WIP somehow…*shrugs* it’s pretty surprising XDXD
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Just letting y’all know that I’ll be at a youth retreat this weekend, so I won’t be able to reply until Monday. Ttyl!! ✌️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal I have a bunch more if you wanna see them! I won’t be able to get them to you right away though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m really only responsible for the blue and white.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal Not all of it. I took a comic panel and drew over it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
HIIII
I was actually just stalking you last night to see if you’d been on recently XDXD
I’ve missed you *hugs*
How’s life?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal lollll I remember the Arraias! And looking up the Zora they’re kinda like what I made.
Here’s a shark-Argonite if you wanna see one:

(I drew over a TF2 comic to make this lol.)The crocodile-Argonites are kinda the same, but with a croc tail instead of a fish one. Not all of them (croc or shark) have scaly markings on the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal lolll that is a funny meme.
So real too.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
(Not to distract from the conversation above. But anyone can answer this.) Do you guys actually get super emotional when writing? Normally?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Offers cake and an emotional support fluffy*
*Takes* *Stuffs cake into mouth* *Visibly stressed*
I can like the sound of a name perfectly fine, but the colors are just not it. And then I have to look for a name all over again.
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
The generator Ducky (can I call you that?) shared is one of the less…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I probably won’t either because I have a lot to do, sorry guys. :’)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone in the color debate I don’t feel like tagging y’all
Am I the only one who doesn’t think numbers have colors?
They’re all black numerals on white paper to me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My dad side the family is all messed up and scary, (drug dealers and gang leaders and such)
Relatable. My dad’s side is Chicago born and bred. I mean, does anyone else have a great aunt who was a bounty hunter? I don’t think so.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
can you send me a link to one of the ones you use?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
wait, you generated those quote memes? HOW??!?!
You can search for them and you’ll find generators on multiple websites. I must warn you, some of them have language and/or very sexual quotes. Some of them have filters, which I used, but not all of them do.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
I wrote a few new chapters, if anyone’s interested in reading them!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
SEVEN is GREEN!!! Science is green, math is blue, history is brick red, english is gold.
*Throws arms in the air* Also when was the last time anyone mentioned having synesthesia just like me? Because it would be nice to know that other writers have trouble picking character names based on color. You have no idea how much trouble I’ve been through.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, at least I can rest knowing I haven’t lost my marbles completely yet.
- Load More
