@loopylin
Active 11 hours, 12 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
lol. Right?
My brother pulled this one when we went to the store…….
It was funny. He did it so perfectly that they actually just left him alone.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I try to be coldhearted when I write, but my hands shake when I bring a perfect couple together, and I’ve cried sometimes while trying to kill off characters and then I have to stop because I can’t see. However, it’s mostly after I’ve finished and am reading through the draft that things really hit me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry… I just wanted to use that meme template really badly!
It’s totally fine. I’m glad to see everyone enjoying themselves making memes about me lol
Also, I found the typo funny
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup! I can try to get you on really last minute!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
during COVID, our church received a lot of attention when our church took a stand and our pastor was thrown in prison.
Honestly, my first response was, “Wow! That is so awesome!!”Â
I know, I’m nuts.But you’ve seen what I write and I honestly admire stories like that so, so much! So I don’t feel glad that he was put in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
YAY!!!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
This was me five minutes ago.
What I saw wasn’t inappropriate, I just get startled by the randomest things.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m homeschooled, but still.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal lollll my parents only allow me on KP after I finish schoolwork partially because of that
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal nahhh it’s okay! You don’t have to do it right away.
Tell me what you think when you do read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal awww thanks! That means a lot, it means I’m quite good at copying the original vibe of the comic.
speaking of which, have you had the chance to read of these creature-versions of them in action?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha thanks!
They’re pretty quick to make, too, usually under an hour.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Also thank you!! I’m super proud of my comic over-drawings. They’re really fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal YES, and the sunglasses. How could I forget that?
nahhhh I totally haven’t analyzed every aspect of his design just cause I like it so much…… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
another one of Sniper! (He’s my favorite so I draw him a lot lol)
I messed up on the claws but I like how I did the scale birthmark on his right arm and the gill slits on his neck.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s one of Sniper!
He kinda just got out of being operated on by Medic (and technically isn’t supposed to be fighting again yet) so that’s why he lacks his hat and shirt.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a better one of him.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal I finally have the time to share the others!

It’s kinda hard to see but here’s Soldier with eagle wings and a tail. He’s an Ornithiform. Scout is just human and Pyro is a Salamandrion, who I didn’t have to edit cause you can’t see what he looks like underneath.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
For me its more like let my parents read my WIP or draw 25. I’m just scared that they won’t like what I write.
And seriously!!!! Whaley, Ellette, my Andrew, @stephie and now you too!!!!!!?
When the scanner is running again, I have a couple drawings in Baron’s art style that I drew tonight (only…[Read more]
- Load More
