@loopylin
Active 43 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m sorry….. what?!?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge (because this short story has changed a little since you last read it) @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Fifth story!
(not sure if I like the title, but it’ll do)
A Scar Hidden by a Scarf
Cold. Freezing cold.Baron’s teeth chattered as he hugged himself, pulling his thin leather jacket closer around his body. His b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
first off, I want a copy of your pfp!!!
Second, I find bad eating habits common among Authors. I think it’s because we get so lost in our book worlds that we forget about the real world.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
lol. No. I don’t do that until closer to 2:00 in the afternoon………………….
pretty much same for me usually, except the past few days. Mom and Dad have recently kept a stock of my favorite cereal so I now have incentive to eat breakfast, so recently I’ve skipped lunch.
And I just realized as I said that that I haven’t eaten anything…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge lolllll what prompted THAT conversation?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww thank you!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
both! Honestly your own drawings are getting better and better!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle which ones? The comic panels?
I didn’t draw the whole thing, just added whatever I wanted to an existing image, but thank you! I enjoy trying to match the style.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
same. I think There are only a few sane people still left on KP who haven’t done that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
sounds good!
I think I’m gonna bust Rory’s knee. I need to do something with the pain that I’m in. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
oh my goodness! That video!
I. Just. Died.
we are in the coldest snap of the century in our state….. or so they say….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
do you want to go again or are we waiting for @whalekeeper ?
I think for the moment this is more of a Rory/Leo conversation…. but if you think she should RP next that’s fine.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
oh yes!!! Much better! That makes far more sense.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
haha!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s not so much the words as Onnendel’s reaction. Or the way it was written. If yoy could do this:
“Him!” Travenor spun to kick the body again, eyes flashing steel grey. He stepped across to Onnendel. “It was Him.”
Onnendel did not move. He simply gazed at Travenor with his clouded eyes and a gravity that ache…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome!!!!
STOP!!!!!!! Have you eaten Breakfast???
lol. No. I don’t do that until closer to 2:00 in the afternoon………………….
- Load More
