@loopylin
Active 2 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That would be 10 EST right? Also, I do have a cold, so I’m probably going to sound sick. 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YAYYYY
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I could do it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Noooo girl that’s fine!!! I get it!!!!!!! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Fine by me! I will be audio-only, but I hope that’s not too weird.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YES YES YESSSSS
Mooooost of the time. Except when they’re in the desert. 😁 Or if they get freeze-dried and packaged. (That got dark…)
omcccc
Whaley you’re so funnyyy I love that *dies laughing* you’re a vibe XDDXD
Just imagine if a Pitt was born mute. That would be a really interesting character. I bet they would still feel an…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay!!!
Even if like two people do it that’s fine
(and if we’re the only people on I’m comfortable with that if you are!)
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I might pop onto the call if we share emails. :]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I do have Koshka, Elishavet, and Hybridlore’s emails though, I’d just need to know who’s all interested!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @theducktator @everyone-else
I could start a meet tomorrow if you guys still want to do it…
Of course, I’d have to have your emails, but it might work better if I post my email in my status update and you guys email me if you want to do it.
I know it’s short notice but if anyone can…I’d love to do that!
I’d be available from…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*screams in rage and then dies laughing* HOW COULD YOU! That’s horrible!!v Oh man, that’s nails on the chalkboard for me!!! UGH. That meme!
Not a grammar Nazi. Nope. Not at all. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve been a part of RPs before where we go for a few days and then it dies for a month or more, and then we come back to it, and then it dies. It’s not a constant thing everyone can keep doing all the time.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
This is a list of all the suggestions of romance between Alan and Martha – that I can find.
This excludes any interactions which can just as easily be platonic interactions, such as Alan and Martha’s discussions of Charles, dragons, or the Faithful.
At one point, Alan makes a plan to save Martha from prison, which makes her a damsel in d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
TNPT doesn’t have a website or a fandom or anything yet lol
Then I shall be the substitute for the wiki/fandom, gimme a sec
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a question! What is Baptism by Fire? I believe in baptism by the Holy Spirit, but we just call that Baptism in our church, and that’s when we use water.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I remember thinking it was better than Clone Wars, and the music was also really good in comparison.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
You also got me rooting for a romance between Martha and Alan! Don’t know whether that was intentional or whether us readers were just like “get them together.” XD
I don’t remember Marthalan!! Everyone says it’s there but I didn’t see it at all. XDXD Not saying it’s bad, I just didn’t detect it.
- Load More
