@loopylin
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I fully believe there isn’t a single human being on this earth who worships Mary.
I mean, like Stephie said, there could be, but I’m not accusing anyone particular of this. I’ve just heard of people treating her that way and wanted to express my opinion on that. : )
@kefa @theducktator
I don’t understand why they don’t dress up…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I disagree with this a little. You cannot go off JUST the Bible, you need prayer too. And plus others can teach you a lot about God. So no, I do not “just” believe in the Bible.
Well…
Yes, you do need prayer, and God can reveal things to you. But God will NEVER say something to you that contradicts the Bible. If the Bible doe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*Reads a little bit*
*Loves it*
*Makes a mental note to read more, and subscribes*
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
My thinking cap is at your disposal!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yay!!! I will check them out later today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
They might. In book 2, some characters will be travelling and will have to hunt for some food. Since deer is off the menu, hares, or other rabbit-like animals, will be a source of food to them.
Ahh, makes sense. Scratch the rabbit idea then.
(This is why we can be glad there are no human-animal hybrids in the real world)
lol yeah…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*Immediate and instant cringe*
I hate sharing unfinished drawings. *sob*
I have a few more ideas for the Joseph in bed one. In fact, I started the face and arms of the next one, but that’s about it. I am also going to attempt the temple. And I have a Beric standing one in mind….. and one of the boys playing. Not sure if…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
This one is almost finished. I need to work on the dirt, (for the moment the shape is shaded but that’s about it) background, and a bit more detail in her face.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wedding picture.
I love how this one is turning out, but I also love the other one….. so I’m not sure what to do.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
This is Joseph having nightmares.
(I literally just started it, so I haven’t finished with his shirt and shorts yet, that’s why there are no sleeves and there are double lines on the legs.)
I may remove the pillow behind his head, or maybe replace the one he’s holding with his blanket. Not sure yet. Mostly just gauging the look of the thing.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Beric
(I think I like this one better)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Mercy

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Amelia

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Most likely this is Joseph and Eric….

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s one I started of Joseph and Amelia when Amelia is sick.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint okay, ideas!
- Arctic: This is cliche, but bears (with grizzly, polar, and black variants) would be cool. Or a semi-aquatic, fisherman race of seals.
- Asia: Red pandas, turtles, Asian elephants, or the flying dragon lizard might be cool.
- Oceans: This is gonna be hard if you want your creatures to retain some form of humanity.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
UGH! Wyoh just did it to me a few minutes ago!! She’s horrid.
I think it could add some really cool elements. Maybe he does try to stop them, maybe he refuses to do something they tell him to do. idk. However it happens, I feel like it could add some cool levels.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll help!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodnessssss. I just typed out a super long response to your post, and then Wyoh ate it because I wasn’t signed in. 😭😭
I love these ideas. Thank you so much for all the time you’re putting into this (I love bouncing ideas off of someone! There’s a lot of stuff I haven’t figured out with this.) And I’m glad you like the…[Read more]
- Load More
