@loopylin
Active 1 day, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh man, that is such a funny way to remember!!! Haha!
I do most of my planning at night in bed in the pitch dark. Then I can capture scenes and dialogue, file it away in my mind, go to sleep, wake up, pull it out, and write it all down. lol. So yes I come up with great ideas at night. No, I don’t write them down.
Oh this is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness!!!!!
YOU ARE AMAZING!!! How do you do that!!??
I love the personality, the expression, the position…….. wow!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes he is! He is a character who was never going to end up in the book! 😱
So glad that my mind was changed. He’s gonna be amazing!
Yes, he’s in part 3!
Well, now that you mention it, he does have a Bonhoeffer feel to him! lol. And yes, the quote is one of Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s. This fella is named Diedrich. His personality is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh he sure is. He’s a great friend.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Also I love that quote about “not to speak is to speak, not to act is to act.” I might steal that for Alec’s board.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
It looks great! Does he play the violin? 😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @liberty @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @whalekeeper @esther-c @hybridlore
(tagging people who seem to like mood boards.
Maybe) @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @keilah-hNew Character I just added into my WIP. (originally he was the be…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Heeeyy I saw that museum immortal animation too!! XD Out of all the YouTube videos, that’s crazy. Yeah, I bet it will be really fun to imagine and write.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Sounds like it could be really cool! You should give it a whirl!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
And no, you didn’t come off as rude!!! Talking to people with different beliefs and opinions actually helps me strengthen my own as well as understanding other points of view, so thank you so much!
And I’m sorry if I ever came off as rude hahaha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Prayer really is important. God has given us this gift, we should ask Him to help us use it.
I completely agree!!!!
I also pray about EVERYTHING…like asking Jesus to help me pick out outfits or other random things lol
I totally understand how you feel *cries*
No matter how cringy it is, sometimes it is better…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, interesting to hear your thoughts! I won’t discuss it any further because I’m not on here to argue, but thanks for taking the time to reply!
I second that!!!! Thank you for answering my questions and giving me something to do lol!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Last I counted I was at 69 full length novel drafts.
Yeah, I do four drafts, then share, then do more.
It’s how I write so fast. Most people I know do the steps of draft 1-4 while they are writing, which tends to slow them down and cause them to lose interest.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep! I’m oaky with moving on. I’m been on an off in this RP anyway
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, interesting to hear your thoughts! I won’t discuss it any further because I’m not on here to argue, but thanks for taking the time to reply! :))
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
However, one this is one thing I know of that does help me. I find that something that motivates me is having people share it with me and give me some thoughts right away.
My first draft, as it is, is very undecipherable. However I am comfortable sharing things with my little sister and I’ll keep this in mind.
Keep in mind…
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
So… the first draft of Guardian Angels I literally started writing while waiting for a piano lesson
So real, though. I probably invented 50% of my early story concepts while waiting for piano lessons.
Sorry, don’t think I am qualified to help even if I could.
It’s okay! If you get an idea, shout it out, because I think anyone with exp…[Read more]
- Load More
