@loopylin
Active 8 hours, 56 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I already attempted to do so and got out-debated.Â
She took fake-Alec. 😖You don’t care about Leon?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty *whispers* I think we’re just encouraging her. . . 👀😟
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow. I have not gotten this good of a reaction in a long time!!!
I’m LOVING THIS!!!
I mean, I got an entire new squad created just for me!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*wants to ask for another section, but is also concerned of what I might find in it*
That’s just a risk your gonna have to take.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONONO!! Okay, if you have to kill one of them…pick Roland…please…I already like Rolf way too much since he got whipped in the face…and I now know a character who understan…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*gasp of horror*
OH MY WORD!!!
No way!!!
Oh wow! Yikes! Goodness!!!!
I HAD NO IDEA!
Well at least it’s spelled differently and your father is not Arab. (right?)
Goodness! The amount of names of family members I’ve used? *faints*
OH MY GOSH!!!!! OW. OW. OW!!!
YES! Ow is right!!! Those things HURT!!
I got one across the arm…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes, they are a different people group. I plan on having more on all of this later.
Okay. I’ll mention the ink just for you.
haha! I’m glad you’re so sucked in!!!
Have you thought about changing either Roland’s or Rolf’s name?
*screeches* Nooooo!!!! Nononononono.
I have deliberated over each and every name and the means ref…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*wants to ask for another section, but is also concerned of what I might find in it*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I seem to recall it was you who invited me here. 🧐 XD
Poor fake Alec. At least fake Leon and Rolf get their freedom. 🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
WELL LEON AND ROLF ARE IN A DIFFERENT TIME PERIOD IN A COUNTRY I CREATED!! (who let you in there anyhow?)
Obviously, you have got the wrong guys. So, I guess everything is fine. You may keep them and I’ll keep fake Alec.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Alec is halfway across the world, Ellette.Â
Actually they’re not even on the same planet, right?You can’t seriously believe that you’re holding him against the wall right now. That’s just some poor civilian, or maybe one of the bad guys, (in which case you can keep him there.)Just put the gun down, and no one’s going to get hur…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh is that how this is gonna go?
*straps on several guns and bolts. Snatches Alec and slams him against the wall.*
GIVE THEM BACK OR I’LL DO THE WORST!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
This calls for a new squad! Not the protection squad, because if I did that you would try to steal my characters.
The CHARACTER WITNESS PROTECTION!!!
*promptly rescues Leon and Rolf, gives them new identities so they can hide from you and they disappear into the city*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
So Hassan paid the soldiers to look the other way?
Yup. He sure did.
Goodbye Leon and Rolf.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay, Godly! So glad you’re back! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yikes. This is not looking good.
So Hassan paid the soldiers to look the other way?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint   @Liberty   @Hybridlore    @Koshka   @elishavet-pidyon   @Keilah-h
NEXT SECTION!!!
(If I was Freedom I’d be posting trigger warnings. But y’all have been amply warned.)Leon woke the next morning to find one of the men cutting the ropes that bound his wrists. One arm came free, and Leon gasped from the pain that…
- Load More
