@loopylin
Active 5 hours, 41 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION
Leon woke in the darkness. He heard Rolf breathing and felt the rocking of the ship below him. He sat up, wondering where they were going and what fate lay ahead. Leon leaned against the side of the ship’s hold and drew his knees to his chest,…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think so! Send it!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*Laughs* Sounds like you know how to steel the show.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah I know. At first I could never see it fitting, but the more I listened to it the more I kept thinking about these guys, (specifically Leon for some reason) so now it has to be the book theme song, because I think about them every time. 😂
Ah, I get it.
We didn’t do Aladdin because of the clothing the girls are wearing. I have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Huh. Your brain went to securing the definition of henchman, while I almost immediately looked for what else to do with them. Interesting.
*Logs into psychic database*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint      @liberty
Look y’all, whatever you may think…. this is actually the truth.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
For all those it may concern…. I would call this the theme song if this book.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Probably for doing dirty work. *shrug* basically completing tasks that the main villain doesn’t want to (or can’t)
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol, got it. What would you use Iskyagus’ henchmen for? I already said my first gut idea, but I bet you and Ducktator have different thoughts.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Beautiful XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore    @linus-smallprint
Hey, that kind of stuff even happens here in America.
I took a class out of the home with several home school kids. It was a Constitutional class, and at one point we were debating real court cases or arguing pro or con real things.
Well, I was put on a team with three of the guys, (that class was heavily out…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness! That’s adorable!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Don’t have them there just for the sake of stupidity. Don’t make it look like all you want its stupidness and so you’re throwing in characters with the roll of being stupid.
They have to have a point and a reason.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Hugo
“Hi.” Hugo welcomed Lois in a friendly tone. “The outfit judgement from younger kids is real.”
A second later, a bell rang. It wasn’t the normal school bell, but a large one inside a grandfather clock in the library common room. The cartoon rabbit twisted from surprise, and his ears trembled.
“Oh gosh, I’ve…[Read more] - Load More

