@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t know. XD Maybe because I’m KP’s friendly neighborhood psychic.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
No other metroidvania will be able to compete except the og Hollow Knight
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
SILKSONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤡💀✨❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@The_lost-journal wasn’t that game in development for like ever?
I’m glad to hear it’s finally finishing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, cool!
@everyone
So, I actually remembered that one of the Fridays on the form (the 25th) will be hard for me to make since I have my violin concert that day. 🤦♀️ If we end up needing to go with that day, I can try to make it, but I may need someone else to set it up if I can’t come.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed awesome boards!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore I could, but I’d have to check with my parents first to make sure we don’t have anything going on that day.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Getting to watch that wedding footage must’ve been super cool!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Cute wrinkly noses. 🙃
I think Ellie is the right kind of person to have around when I’m cooking, loll. I make great food, but always leave the stove on.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Children (under 10 maybe?) usually know that death exists, but aren’t very afraid of it because they don’t understand.
I’d move that down to 7 or 8 – when it comes to not understanding death at all.
My 9-year-old sister has responded to death with some solid understanding of its impact. Last Sunday, she was being difficult about som…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Aw cute!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
My friends and I did Henna together! Her brother is a missonary and had just gotten back from the wedding of a girl from India. The girls of the village knew that he had sisters, and they gifted him a whole bunch of henna. We put on a girly movie and did the art from the inside of the first finger all the way up to the bend in the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase got up, leaving his soda can beside where he was sitting. He retrieved Felicity’s can, planning to throw it away in the proper place later. He sat back down again.
“L-like s-sun…sat?” Chase was quiet and still for a moment, before turning to look at Felicity. He had formed his eyes into a reflection of a bright sunset.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
First off, funny forum signature.
Second, what are the ages of your characters? because in my experience, different ages respond differently to death. Children (under 10 maybe?) usually know that death exists, but aren’t very afraid of it because they don’t understand. Adults, especially people in their 20s, and 40s, for whatever…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Well I’m really, really excited about it! I already have money set aside for when it comes out. 🙃
But yeah, certainly trust God on the timing.
aw yay! I’m glad you saw it. Not many people replied so I wasn’t sure. The tags are also being super wonky.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Book 3 is over 2k words rn tho, which is exciting in of itself even if that number seems small for now
- Load More

