@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah sure, I get that. But if in the end they all live happily ever after because he was really just misunderstood and that’s okay and blah, blah, blah, I’ll lose my mind.
sounds good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint  @highscribeofaetherium
Really? She was upset over the victim one??
I mean, it’s bad, but I’m just too stressed that he’s going to do the stupid misunderstood villain move. Then I shall scream.
Should I watch those shorts now? Or do I have to watch the other series first?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint   @highscribeofaetherium
Favorite character probably has to be TCO, though I do like the orange guy. (forget his name) and Red is super funny the way he’s always jumping into the action.
Good grief! How do faceless, voiceless stick figures have so much personality?!?!
Yeah… maybe not today.
So. Was it worth it…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper   @highscribeofaetherium   @keilah-h    @linus-smallprint
So, about watching 1 a day…………
I finished them all. WHAT CLIFF HANGER!
Dude, I am so showing these to my brothers.
Dude, I so wasted over an hour of writing time.Dude.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Skitters away chaotically -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
AAHH GUYS
Look. I would watch them anyway to make my guy friend smile, so it’s a win-win for everybody. *Holds out hand to shake on it* I’ll watch em
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper OH HECK YEAH, THEY’RE GOOD.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I still haven’t watched Alan Becker, but one of my best friends has always been obsessed and I should watch them for the sake of making him happy. XD I have no doubt they’re good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle One a day is pretty solid. Some of the Minecraft story ones can approach thirty minutes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Really into it now.
I gotta watch one. But I’ve got to make sure it’s like only one a day, otherwise I’ll be stuck.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Some of them have happy endings but are very, very sad in between. Take it from the person whose brother said he cried watching one of the Minecraft ones, and he never cries at visual media.
What’s even cooler is there’s pretty much zero words. All of it is movement, color, that kinda thing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle TONS of story. Tragic story. Funny story. Mostly tragic story, and then funny in between.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint I can’t believe you haven’t seen it tbh. It’s really cool.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
OH MY WORD!!
I finally caved and tried the Mercinary Tryouts one!!
Ahahahahahaha!!!! lololololololololololol!!!!
So funny!!!
🤣
I could get stuck watching those for hours.
Not responsible so I won’t.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linu-smallprint THAT GIF LOLLLLLL
I don’t know what my favorite of his characters is, but my favorite animations are the math ones. They’re cool. I hope he makes more.
- Load More
