@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr Why not then:
Name:Â Mick Lawrence Mundy
Age:Â 30, but he is a little more rugged than most cause he’s an outdoors kinda guy.
Personality: Very much a tough guy and a loner, most of the time at least. (His bio page on the site for the game I pulled him from says this: “In his former life as a tracker of dangerous game in the u…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Why do I feel like Sniper would like cheesecake? XD. I don’t know, I can just picture him denying that he enjoys it.
AHAHAHA This is canon now.
it’s just be like this:
Scout, looking at the food on the table: I could’ve sworn I set out more slices of cheesecake.
Huntress: Since it wasn’t me, I’d blame Sniper.
Sniper: W…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I would just like to see it set up a little more at the very beginning chapters.
I know you’re going for chaos on the Sunday morning before church, but like I mentioned before, since Easton and Hallie’s family is a big one, I think you need to focus more on their family and the dynamics. I’d love to see Hallie’s closeness with her mom…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you girls so much for reading through my book and supporting me!! 💕💕 I so so so appreciate you! ❤️
Your comments have given me a lot more confidence in the plot and characters, which I definitely needed going into a third draft.
Are there any scenes you’d like to see added? Or characters you’d like to see mor…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! you’re the best and I always love exchanging ideas with you <3
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey giiirrl. :] I’d love to brainstorm with you. I’m going out for lunch right now but I’ll be back home in a couple hours and we can exchange emails!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay soooo
Yet again, my novel is under SERIOUS CONSTRUCTION
I almost gave up writing two months ago and decided that God was leading me back to the novel I fell in love with MANY years ago <3
I realized that the reason I stopped writing was because of my characters.
Marcurious, Livia, Aubrielle, and Calia made me so angry XD they felt so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I LOVE LITTLE HALLIE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
yeah, Cars and Phones BROKE ME
Last week my mom was at Mayo Clinic in Rochester doing more cancer treatments, which was hard since it wasn’t planned. I guess even if it was, it would be hard since she was gone for over a week and me and my siblings and my dad were all missing her a lot and attempting to keep our house from going out of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Someone suggested I cut the last section of the blurb and leave it with the part about Jonathan’s friendship because it has more of a cliffhanger. What do you think?
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yeeaah, I’ve been bad with the roleplays too. I’ve been busy, I suppose. Stay-at-home vacation with the family and getting together with friends before they go to college.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Happy birthday!!! That sounds like a super cool outing. I love exploring shops on vacation or whatever, and doing it on a birthday sounds even more fun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Oof I have to think about this.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Do you want feedback on here or through gmail? (Either’s fine)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
also mmm, I love cheesecake.
Why do I feel like Sniper would like cheesecake? XD. I don’t know, I can just picture him denying that he enjoys it.
@loopylin @theducktator @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @keilah
Thanks everyone!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Once you’re done with that one, I have a completely different pair of characters I wanna see in your style too, but if someone else wants their character drawn I’ll let them have a turn first.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
and here’s a model of her I put together:

The little snake is just there for fun. You don’t have to draw him (unless you want to)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Here’s one drawing I have of her, you’ve seen it before most likely:
(feel free to draw Sniper with her if you’d like lol. If you decide you want to, I’ll post his stats. Although given how much I talk about him you probably know all you have to in order to draw him, heh)

- Load More
