@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d love some others if no one get’s wise to this, so keep it under wraps and then you and I can cycle through. ;09
lolllll
honestly though, i would read a comic in @grcr ‘s art style, it’s really cool.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Jim, lol. Thought I might as well get her to draw the whole main cast now that she’s started. I’d love some others if no one get’s wise to this, so keep it under wraps and then you and I can cycle through. ;09
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@Ellette-giselle oooh what character is this one?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Odd.
That wasn’t a link at all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Uh… hmm. Idk how to add people in….
I’ll try reposting the link and if you can’t get in then I guess I’ll try to figure something out…….
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
Try that. You may need to sign in…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Since we were talking about cheesecake…..
My computer just informed me that today is National Cheesecake Day. How about that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oooh that’s a good idea!!
And I like your ideas too…I feel like that would be really cool if we did something like that
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon I did not make up the minerals, they are real. But I have worldbuilt to the point where I can guess what’s there cuz of location history. XD I’ve toyed with the idea of researching certain materials.
Hugo
“Huh.” Hugo absently arranged the rocks into a circle on his desk. “I was always a bit of a role-player. I’d p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon (Hi!)
Hugo
It was funny to see what the book said about each mineral. It said the corpse crystal was uncommon, which didn’t make sense at all. Hugo also identified the magnetite and schreibersite without much trouble. Magnets and meteorites collected where he lived. The thought turned into a mixed feeling as he…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hugo
“Odd number of people.” Hugo settled onto the dark oak seat next to Victor. When he saw some of the students nervously covering their mouths as they mixed and matched substances, he took his scarf and pulled it over his freckled nose. His voice came out muffled. “Ah, you said… I want to guess. Is it corpse…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I should say spring. Where I am, you really only get an extended autumn and then switch right back to summer, so May just feels like summer.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
That’s what I was getting at. XD They have Christmas stuff even in early summer.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I do and yes, they have some stuff already lol
Although they have an excuse cause their company is run by a Christian I believe. So they wanna get in on the holiday stuff, but they don’t wanna support the creepy part of Halloween and send the wrong message so all they have in the way of fall decorations is pumpkins and other…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
*Slides in* Do you go to Hobby Lobby often?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@theducktator MY COSTCO HAS HALLOWEEN STUFF TOO BRUH
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
In fact, I’m actually seeing a little error on that drawing I think. The left foot is twisted unnaturally compared to the knee/ankle. Or else the perspective is wonky.
sorry to whoever wants their character drawn next, this is taking a….while. But hey, at least y’all are getting a free lesson in speculative biology!
- Load More
